Coach betting agains their own fighter

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Thats a fucked up thing to do, but in Master thong/Faber case...

Proved to be a smart investment. Barao beat that ass. If I was Camozzi's coach, I wouldve bet the house on Jacare the 2nd fight.

Whats your take on this?

Don't tell the fighter you bet against them, keep training and pumping them up mentally, and whatever the result is...let it be. If no one knows, it literally hurts nobody (unless someone finds out).

Whats sherdogs take

lmao did Master Thong really bet against Faber?
is that why his ass disappeared and dipped back to Thai land?

He knows he sucks at being coach, thats the thing :D

Should never be allowed.

It does beg the potential circumstance of fixed fights, this is definitely true. All a coach and fighter would have to do is bet a shitload of money on a fight to be stopped at a specific time and cash the fuck out.

Reprehensible. Should be banned from coaching.

lmao did Master Thong really bet against Faber?
is that why his ass disappeared and dipped back to Thai land?

apparently faber had a badly injured leg and Master thong thought Faber had no chance with the badly hurt leg. So he won like 5 or 10k off him

apparently faber had a badly injured leg and Master thong thought Faber had no chance with the badly hurt leg. So he won like 5 or 10k off him
hahaha, I fucking love that guy

Super unethical, but still

edmond probably made a shitload of money coaching the horsewomen
It does beg the potential circumstance of fixed fights, this is definitely true. All a coach and fighter would have to do is bet a shitload of money on a fight to be stopped at a specific time and cash the fuck out.
ok, the coach can't do it, but the fighter's brother, sister, mother, father could do it

Master Thong didn't sabotage Faber before the fight so who cares.

Back