Elections CNN Trump Townhall

As long as .00125% of votes are fraud that’s thousands. They might be able to clear that bar. Also if they’re lumping in ballot harvesting with fraud then they’re correct if was thousands.
First of all there were 10s of millions of more mail in votes than any time in history. The actual fraud is likely substantial. It’s all meaningless relative to the collusion discovered and confirmed between the Democrat Reich and the dominant social media platforms that swayed the election. What’s worse, the fools that voted for Biden still think it was the right choice. Demoralized and brainwashed shit stains.
<Dany07>

That's thousand spread over 50 states and DC which is absolutely tiny and nowhere close to the mass fraud that Trump and the chuds spent years claiming. Even his own attorney general William Barrsaid under oath that the whole mass voter fraud conspiracy theory was complete bullshit.
So still thousands. Thanks for agreeing

But 70 something million!

Voted for a sexual predator

And lost.

First of all there were 10s of millions of more mail in votes than any time in history. The actual fraud is likely substantial. It’s all meaningless relative to the collusion discovered and confirmed between the Democrat Reich and the dominant social media platforms that swayed the election. What’s worse, the fools that voted for Biden still think it was the right choice. Demoralized and brainwashed shit stains.
<Dany07>
<BidenShutIt>
If the fraud was substantial then why hasn't proof of this substantial fraud EVER been shown in any state and DC shown the fact that it's been 3 years? If you have proof then please show it to me then show it to Trumps lawyers because they to this very day they haven't bee able to find this substantial fraud.

Last edited:
<BidenShutIt>
If the fraud was substantial then why hasn't proof of this substantial fraud EVER been shown in any state and DC shown the fact that it's been 3 years? If you have proof then please show it to me then show it to Trumps lawyers because they to this very day they haven't bee able to find this substantial fraud.
Right and we've been shrieking that the fbi knew the collusion narrative was absolutely bs for 7 years, in those 7 years you people said the same shit you're saying now.

Except now that it's been forced to light, most of you all are saying "oh so the fbi lied, durrr we've known this forever haha stupid maga"

Which is exactly what you're going to say once maga proves that like Russia Russia Russia we were right the whole time about the election too

"Oh so you're telling me the election was stolen durrr hahaha everyone already knew that ...hahah stupid trumpets thinking this actually proves anything hahahah"
Just as you all said

"Ohh so the Biden laptop was real and not Russian disinfo durrr hahaha durrr everyone already knew that hahah, wtf is wrong with these nazis , hahah just exposing a whole bunch of common knowledge and thinking it's a win or something"

To the other sexual predator.
<JackieThumbsUp>
One guy has been accused innumerable times and admitted he's one, the other guy has been accused once before said accuser dropped it.

Comparison makes sense.

One guy has been accused innumerable times and admitted he's one, the other guy has been accused once before said accuser dropped it.

Comparison makes sense.
Yeah, it's not like he's been on camera sniffing women's hair or touching little girls inappropriately or anything.

They could, and choose not to but we see the result. The US wouldn't be letting the Russians build a proxy military in Mexico either.

Jesus Christ this is dumb as fuck and I'm tired of this idiotic nonsense.

1. USA doesn't have a proxy military in Ukraine
2. Mexico/USA commercial trade relations are excellent. Why would mexico risk that allowing Chinese or Russian military into its country and pissing off America?
3. This is such a nonsense line of thinking and only exposes a special Ed understanding of the world.

1. USA doesn't have a proxy military in Ukraine
2. Mexico/USA commercial trade relations are excellent. Why would mexico risk that allowing Chinese or Russian military into its country and pissing off America?
3. This is such a nonsense line of thinking and only exposes a special Ed understanding of the world.
Ya, not a proxy military, just a military completely funded by, trained by, and equipped by the United States.....

LOL, and you are trying to pass me off as "Special Ed"? You're the naive idiot.

You are only proving my point, Mexico would be stupid to do that, just like Ukraine was - now their country is turning to rubble.

Ya, not a proxy military, just a military completely funded by, trained by, and equipped by the United States.....

LOL, and you are trying to pass me off as "Special Ed"? You're the naive idiot.

You are only proving my point, Mexico would be stupid to do that, just like Ukraine was - now their country is turning to rubble.

Wow, double down on stupid. America and Mexico have a mutually beneficial relationship which is why we are so friendly. Russia does not have a mutually beneficial relationship with Ukraine especially since they invaded in 2014.

Special Ed useless idiots.

Wow, double down on stupid. America and Mexico have a mutually beneficial relationship which is why we are so friendly. Russia does not have a mutually beneficial relationship with Ukraine especially since they invaded in 2014.

Special Ed useless idiots.
You mean since an illegal coup pushed by the United States in 2014 caused a civil war on their border...

You mean since an illegal coup pushed by the United States in 2014 caused a civil war on their border...

I didn't realize you were suffering from a mental deficit. Prayers for your family and care takers.

So Cnn has trump on the show, treats him fairly, then admits they told a bunch of lies about him with the whole Russia thing?

Are they trying to get him back as President? Do they miss him?

Maybee CNN wants him back in as President, then they can attack him some more, increase ratings, etc.

Biden provides no coverage. Can't even talk.

Back