CNN thinks "Thomas the Tank engine" and "Paw Patrol" are fascist shows

This is as bad as the Jingle Bells thread. Why is it a thread?

manufactured right wing outrage over a nothing story

Last edited:
Guys, Democrat white guys in particular, we have to start calling this out. It's important. It's ok to have a show where a whitish train is the lead. Not speaking bad English is not racist. Being a male is a good thing. We are trying to be forced into a lower class status, and if that is the case, we should have kept the guns pointed and stayed at the top.. We used our authority to create equality, but if other sexes or races aren't built to honor that yet, then a mistake was made.

FYI, when you write "not speaking bad English," speaking requires an adverb and not an adjective, e.g., not speaking English poorly.<Gordonhat>

Those people at CNN should see how the rail is really ran. Would honestly cause a liberals head to explode, the amount of disrespect, sexism, racism and mistreatment of humanity. It's a brutal industry..
Hell on Wheels in cartoon form?

In essence, that's about right...except for the white and male part.
That's not true. He said takeaway from the article. The article clearly said replace the male characters with their sisters.

Here's an idea, gratis, for the creative team behind of "Paw Patrol" and "Thomas," should they want to broaden their appeal to parents without alienating their fan base: Ryder and Sir Topham Hatt retire and are replaced by their equally domineering sisters. This, in turn, boosts the social status of all the non-male characters. Children would still get the satisfaction of immersing themselves in an orderly universe where rules are rules, and everyone is in his or her place. Just without the white guy on top.

How does Paw Patrol suffer from gender and social inequality that go unchecked on the show? The mayor is a Hispanic woman, what more do they want?

What is Paws Patrol?
A show about a kid who works with a bunch of talking dogs that drive cars/boats/plane etc and have cybernetic backpacks.
A police dog, a fire dog, a pilot dog, a construction dog a recycling dog etc.

How does Paw Patrol suffer from gender and social inequality that go unchecked on the show? The mayor is a Hispanic woman, what more do they want?
Ryder needs to be trans?

What is Paws Patrol?
Its about a bunch of dogs who go on different rescue missions, you got the cop dog, the fireman dog, construction worker dog, the hippy dog etc, basically like the Village people in dog form.

A show about a kid who works with a bunch of talking dogs that drive cars/boats/plane etc and have cybernetic backpacks.
I miss my doggo now.....

Fuck that show.

Rocky is also a massive environmentalist, always banging on about the importance of recycling, you'd think liberals would love it.

That's not true. He said takeaway from the article. The article clearly said replace the male characters with their sisters.

The poster and I understood what we were talking about. "Except the white and male part" is directly in response to the part that you quoted regarding replacing the white male with someone else. Read on and you'll see that we had perfect agreement on what I said.

You seem to have taken that one sentence completely out of the context of what I wrote and what I was responding to. Which is, that except the part about white and male, the description of children's cartoons is exactly what makes these shows attractive to kids.

they're racists against cats!! :)

The poster and I understood what we were talking about. "Except the white and male part" is directly in response to the part that you quoted regarding replacing the white male with someone else. Read on and you'll see that we had perfect agreement on what I said.

You seem to have taken that one sentence completely out of the context of what I wrote and what I was responding to. Which is, that except the part about white and male, the description of children's cartoons is exactly what makes these shows attractive to kids.
It doesn't matter that you understood each other. His comment was a stand alone post from early in the thread. You stated that part was incorrect, when in actual fact it is the closing argument of the article. Argue the merits of this garbage article all you want, but you are incorrect in what you said.

manufactured right wing outrage over a nothing story

Totally. Thomas is creepy as hell but we watched it. Same with Paw Patrol.

I'm getting really annoyed with pushing political beliefs on every single little thing.

Back