Social CNN sheds nearly 90% of it's 2021 audience

LOL. I wonder why? Maybe because a defeated President wasn't attempting to subvert the will of the people live on TV during the 1 week period listed. God damn this is stupid, even for the WR.

Read the link. Fox is only down 15% from the same time period. The left didn't accept Trump's presidency either. They spent 4 years trying to blame it on Russia FFS. I'm not saying what Trump did was right, but it wasn't unreasonable to question the outcome of the election as it was done different this time around due to covid. I guarantee the Democrats would have protested the results too if Biden lost.

CNN on Monday: COVID! Fear death! A new wave of lockdowns is necessary!

Tues: COVID! Fear death! Trust Fauci and CDC! DeSanits is killing Americans. Florida sucks.

Wed: COVID! Fear death! Trust Fauci and CDC! January 6th is one of the worst days in American history.

Thurs: COVID! Fear death! Trust Fauci and CDC! Why we need increased voting rights!

Fri: COVID! Fear death! Trust Fauci and CDC! Donald Trump's plot to overturn Biden's victory.

Sat: COVID! Fear death! Trust Fauci and CDC! Dr. Anthony Fauci says no masks necessary.

Sun: COVID! Fear death! Trust Fauci and CDC! Dr. Anthony Fauci says masks are mandatory.

Of course I'm poking fun, but this isn't too far off the mark of what you might find if you're tuned in to CNN's daily news cycle. Add the idiot Lemon and fatty Stelter to the mix while taking away sexual assaulter Cuomo and you have the sinking ship that is CNN. At least Fox can be somewhat entertaining despite the obvious bias.

CNN on Monday: COVID! Fear death! A new wave of lockdowns is necessary!

Tues: COVID! Fear death! Trust Fauci and CDC! DeSanits is killing Americans. Florida sucks.

Wed: COVID! Fear death! Trust Fauci and CDC! January 6th is one of the worst days in American history.

Thurs: COVID! Fear death! Trust Fauci and CDC! Why we need increased voting rights!

Fri: COVID! Fear death! Trust Fauci and CDC! Donald Trump's plot to overturn Biden's victory.

Sat: COVID! Fear death! Trust Fauci and CDC! Dr. Anthony Fauci says no masks necessary.

Sun: COVID! Fear death! Trust Fauci and CDC! Dr. Anthony Fauci says masks are mandatory.

Of course I'm poking fun, but this isn't too far off the mark of what you might find if you're tuned in to CNN's daily news cycle. Add the idiot Lemon and fatty Stelter to the mix while taking away sexual assaulter Cuomo and you have the sinking ship that is CNN. At least Fox can be somewhat entertaining despite the obvious bias.

Don't let Jeff Zucker see this post.

They just fired a producer for diddling kids.

CNN would look at this and immediately try to hire you, lol.

CNN and MSNBC were never heavy hitters. Trump's shenanigans provided a temp boost. But anyone who paid attention to these things has known that for years, FOX had more viewers than MSNBC and CNN combined.

It is why the claim of MSM bias is so idiotic when it comes from people who consume right wing media. Right wing media has always had more viewers (and listeners) and thus more impact than left wing media. Left wing media might make up some of it in Hollywood but not in the news cycles.

All they do is lie all day.

They just had that guy on there talking about how the general public isn't following what the news is saying when it comes to covid and instead of reflecting on how their coverage of covid needs to change, he just said they need to do a better job of convincing the public.

Double down on your stupidity and lies and your ratings go in the tank.

Can’t have news all day every day.
An hour/day, to cover local, national, and international news is plenty.

These networks end up trying to make dramatic news out of whatever suits their purpose, all day every day.

Famous guys with their own time slot try to be even more dramatic and extreme, to get their niche audience to actually watch them in addition to everything else (sports, etc)

CNN averaged 2.7 million viewers from Jan. 4-10 last year as the network experienced a brief post-election spike but plummeted to only 548,000 average viewers last week, for a stunning year-over-year drop of 80% of its total audience.

CNN’s eye-popping decline is even worse among the advertiser-coveted demographic of adults age 25-54, as the liberal network shed 86% of its viewers and finished last week with only 113,000 average viewers in the critical category after averaging 822,000 a year ago.

CNN’s biggest drop was among the advertiser-coveted demo during primetime, when it averaged 3.2 million viewers last year and only 206,000 in 2022 for an astounding decline of 94%.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fox-news-tops-espn-most-watched-cable-network-cnn

I can't say that I'm surprised by this. To be fair the January 6th bullshit was going on a year ago, but this is still pretty bad for them.

It doesn't surprise me at all either. However, keep in mind CNN got 116M views over the last 30 days on youtube (LINK), MSNBC got 124M (LINK), and Fox got 233M (LINK). Cnn has 55M twitter followers, and MSNBC has 4.5M. I'm sure they also get a lot of views on their videos and other messaging on Facebook. I'm not a fan of these outlets, but if you are considering their influence, it's important to consider the influence across all channels of delivery.

Read the link. Fox is only down 15% from the same time period. The left didn't accept Trump's presidency either. They spent 4 years trying to blame it on Russia FFS. I'm not saying what Trump did was right, but it wasn't unreasonable to question the outcome of the election as it was done different this time around due to covid. I guarantee the Democrats would have protested the results too if Biden lost.
They already did preemptively. The postmaster general was already getting a ton of death threats and had a bunch of hit pieces about him, and Drumph was stealing mailboxes from Burbank. Less than half of democrats thought the election would be free and fair before the election, then the day after they called it for Brandon, it suddenly jumped over 90%, because their faith in elections depends entirely on whether it's the result they wanted.

i am still surprised this is an actual human being
this is what a robot would be if he'd have to think what a human being is.
latest

Well the left went UBER left woke..... CNN started running that way n guess what even most Dems hate that shit. Folks are tired of the faaar left push. When Dems lose badly in Nov hopefully they wake up n go more middle than far fringe

liberals went to more extremist sites like youtube and facebook

Actual CNN Headline following the death of Colin Powell:

"Why vaccinated people dying from Covid-19 doesn't mean the vaccines are ineffective"

Do you imagine they would ever print the headline "Why unvaccinated dying from Covid-19 doesn't mean the vaccines would have saved them"?

Back