Cmon Goldie!

Legends never die

Travis Lutter esque, is he in his striking, Joe.

<Goldie11>

You know Roy Jones Jr. respects the hands of Mike Goldberg

You know what Bros, Roy Jones respects the striking of Mike Goldberg.

Still better than Punk!

tumblr_obo4f8iRfP1qd4esao2_r1_500.gif
Honestly, what would you guess is the percentage of sherdoggers that could beat punk in the cage?

You can't teach coordination. He has none

Goldberg would KO Anik. I'd pay to watch that.

Honestly, what would you guess is the percentage of sherdoggers that could beat punk in the cage?
Within same weight class? Most honestly, as long as they've done at least a little training of some kind!

You know how there's people who just can't dance, despite lessons, yet some take to it naturally. Well that's how I view punk's fighting.

Within same weight class? Most honestly, as long as they've done at least a little training of some kind!

You know how there's people who just can't dance, despite lessons, yet some take to it naturally. Well that's how I view punk's fighting.
You are seriously overrating Sherdoger's, IMO. I'd put it at maybe 10%.

You are seriously overrating Sherdoger's, IMO. I'd put it at maybe 10%.
I have no grappling experience apart from white belt level Judo. And two months worth of beginners boxing classes.

Even with two months worth of boxing I can see SO many holes in his striking!!

I have no grappling experience apart from white belt level Judo. And two months worth of beginners boxing classes.

Even with two months worth of boxing I can see SO many holes in his striking!!
I'd love to see the fight, Jab, but I'd have to favor Punk given the resume you've presented. But I'd be rooting for you.

He was just getting loose bro
Goldie would fuck you up in a 5 round fight

Goldie has been in the commentator game so long, I bet he’s commentating in his head while hitting the mitts.

“MY PRECISION IS SO....PRECISE!”

Back