• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM Punk's legacy is...

Now that UFC & WWE have merged as one company I can see him in the WWE hall of fame.

Good one. But Ken Shamrock first. Is Ean Severn there?

In the UFC Hall of Fame (not the WWE Hall of Fame) Do not know who is in the wwe hall of fame.
Ken Shamrock (2003) is. Dan Severn (2005) is, no Frank Shamrock.

Not before Lesnar.
Hell even Ronda.
Ronda Rousey (2018) is Lesnar isn't yet.

Last edited:
In the UFC Hall of Fame (not the WWE Hall of Fame) Do not know who is in the wwe hall of fame.
Ken Shamrock (2003) is. Dan Severn (2005) is, no Frank Shamrock.

Ronda Rousey (2018) is Lesnar isn't yet.

Frank shouldn’t have fucked all the ring girls first.

Good one. But Ken Shamrock first. Is Ean Severn there?
Dan Severn.....in the WWE hall of fame? LOL

Severn's go to move was a fireman's carry take down.
Severn was a bigger Bob Backlund and I'm not talking about the awesome batshit Bob who snapped on Bret Hart or the early 80's inhuman strength Bob who could pick up Hulk Hogan like he was a featherweight. I'm talking that vanilla howdy doody Bob who returned in the 90's who "gosh darns" everything and was so vanilla he had no theme music.

Hard to believe he won so many belts considering his striking and grappling were the worst in combat sports entertainment history

I remember AJ Lee confirming many years ago that Jay Lethal took her virginity. She also said after Lethal she dated Trent Beretta and that Trent was her first true love. I wonder if that ever bothered Phil seeing Lethal and Trent in the AEW locker room.

Imagine having to work with both guys who were the first and second person to ever bang your wife. <Lmaoo>
Didn’t Punk run through wrestling sloots in his day? I feel like if you’re dating within the industry it’s normal to be around other guys that have banged your woman. Nikki Bella fucked Dolph Ziggler then went with John next. Fukkin imagine being John Cena and your coworker had fucked your girl already

<Oku02>

Still has a chance to cement his greatness so it’s hard to say just yet.

No way in hell he's cementing his legacy in AEW, and Roman and Brock (the two biggest stars in the industry) are only getting older, and let's face it, Cody will go over both before Punk would on a return....

AmazingFondEstuarinecrocodile.webp

Lmao wtf is this?

Back