CM Punk Training Video.

aragona

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This should answer any questions about his athleticism....not much of an athlete in his youth! Has trouble tumbling....

As badly as I want to be a dick and make fun of his lack of coordination in that video, it wouldnt be fair. The same man we see doing professional wrestling training in that vid, made it all the way to the top of the ladder in that very same profession. Dude couldnt even roll, yet he never gave up and he was one of the WWE's most popular superstars of all time. Do I think the guy is gonna get smoked out in his first UFC fight? Sure...but this thread isnt fair to him, he proved everyone who doubted him in professional wrestling wrong, and im sure he has that same chip on his shoulder in MMA.

As badly as I want to be a dick and make fun of his lack of coordination in that video, it wouldnt be fair. The same man we see doing professional wrestling training in that vid, made it all the way to the top of the ladder in that very same profession. Dude couldnt even roll, yet he never gave up and he was one of the WWE's most popular superstars of all time. Do I think the guy is gonna get smoked out in his first UFC fight? Sure...but this thread isnt fair to him, he proved everyone who doubted him in professional wrestling wrong, and im sure he has that same chip on his shoulder in MMA.
This makes the guy look good in that he made it so far without being the most naturally talented.

He picked up 450 pound man in WWE so he could have some old man strenght but sadly I see Gall sticking him with that straight punch then RNC like he always does

Valid point...

Back