• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM Punk insults a guys children for saying he sucks as a fighter.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
81PT2

Because CM Punk is on some anti Trump crusade. What a fucking hypocrite. I even went to see the guys kids and there's absolutely nothing ugly about them. I really hope someone hurts this guy again. I never wished for someone to get seriously hurt. But this guy deserves every beating he's going to take. I hope someone just flat line KO's this clown.

Seems like not that big a deal. It's just twitter and he's just a fighter.

CM Punk is a fraud and phony

Gall wanted no part of his stand up, noone is KOing him anytime soon...

This bothers you? Random guy starts talking shit, so punk says something back. Sounds like a normal day on the interwebz to me. If the dude didn't like it, he shouldn't have said anything in the first place.

If he had actually seen the guys kids this would be a bad insult.

But he hasn't and he's just calling them dude an ugly motherfucker.

Christ. Conor says worse shit about people six times a day.

Kind of a low blow to bring someone's kids into some shit talking like that but whatever. Punk is an old grouch so what do you expect?

If he had actually seen the guys kids this would be a bad insult.

But he hasn't and he's just calling them dude an ugly motherfucker.

Christ. Conor says worse shit about people six times a day.
No he actually saw the guys kids hence why he said it. The guy just has a picture of his kids for his twitter picture.

Well what's he supposed to say? Your kids are hot? Cause that would be weird.

Why are you getting offended for this guy? How is he a hypocrite for being anti Trump?

disgusting

but since no one cares about him anymore, no one will care about what he said either

Why is his twitter handle "Coach"

Phil Brooke's shouldnt even joke about being in a teaching role..

Not surprised CM Punk is into critiquing kids' looks

YxnlRQE.gif

Back