CM Punk injuries stopped p4p

W

WarKO

Let's be honest here. A back injury is serious. It's the only thing stopped Him.... the athletic ability, the years of BJJ and Muy Tai training, the years of Rufus sport training, there is NO DOUBT
CM would have made Brock Lesnars career look like a joke and become #1 champ. Even in wrestling he tossed oppopents far up into the air.
9fz7ds.gif

What is he doing in that gif, playing air guitar?

I think CM Punk will make his MMA debuts at 52 in Bellator, after having faced the best UFC doctors during 10 years reign in UFC's locker rooms

Let's be honest here. A back injury is serious. It's the only thing stopped Him.... the athletic ability, the years of BJJ and Muy Tai training, the years of Rufus sport training, there is NO DOUBT
CM would have made Brock Lesnars career look like a joke and become #1 champ. Even in wrestling he tossed oppopents far up into the air.
9fz7ds.gif

What the fuck is even going on there? God I hate "pro wrasslin" these days.

What the fuck is even going on there? God I hate "pro wrasslin" these days.

Are you kidding? He tosses a man 3 times his size like a can of Pepsi, flying high into the air. Then he demonstrates shots so devastating the guy didn't even want to get up to try and take one.

Back