CM Punk Has Altercation with Fan Live on the Air (ufc fight pass)

"I may have just won my first MMA fight".

At least if you're going to be a bad MMA fighter he can at least poke fun at himself.

Seems like the other commentator is that fat guy who is always at the press conferences, sounded like an awful commentator but then again I doubt many people were watching this.

Last edited:
To be fair it must be really annoying to hear someone in your ear constantly talking shit about something he has no idea of. And even worse that he is doing it in a commentary booth.

Stupid fan, you can't just f-bomb a professional mma fighter!

Stupid fan, you can't just f-bomb a professional mma fighter!

It's also rule #1, no cursing on the air. That's why they have a cough button. If this was baseball or basketball, punk would be fired on the spot. I assume they will let this go but this is Punk's tryout... he's barely getting paid anything to do the CFFC shows.. it's a tryout to get on ESPN and they're not gonna be impressed with this. It doesn't matter what the fan was doing. Have to keep composure.

Guy just wants to put his kids through college. Let him talks through the mid for crying out loud/

It's also rule #1, no cursing on the air. That's why they have a cough button. If this was baseball or basketball, punk would be fired on the spot. I assume they will let this go but this is Punk's tryout... he's barely getting paid anything to do the CFFC shows.. it's a tryout to get on ESPN and they're not gonna be impressed with this. It doesn't matter what the fan was doing. Have to keep composure.
Punk can make much more money by beating the shit out of people!

You know you're shit when you choose CM Punk to commentate because you can claim a UFC fighter is on your team

Why does he have a problem with Punk? Punk always seemed like a good dude, chilled.

Actually... Now is the time for a huge payday if he wants it. WWE has had declining numbers and with the start up of rival Elite and Fox wanting a top tier product for Smackdown... I mean, not sure Dana will be calling him back for a fight and could still do the announcing gig.

Why does he have a problem with Punk? Punk always seemed like a good dude, chilled.

Punk is not liked at all among fighters. Maybe that has something to do with it. They did not like how he put up a front for the media took a spot while being a lazy untalented hack with an ego bigger than Trump.

I would be very surprised if anyone at Roufus camp is friends with him even after such a long time.

To be fair it must be really annoying to hear someone in your ear constantly talking shit about something he has no idea of. And even worse that he is doing it in a commentary booth.
Punks a long time MMA fan, just because he sucks as fighter doesn’t mean he has no knowledge of the sport.

Punk is not liked at all among fighters. Maybe that has something to do with it. They did not like how he put up a front for the media took a spot while being a lazy untalented hack with an ego bigger than Trump.

I would be very surprised if anyone at Roufus camp is friends with him even after such a long time.
Care to back this up buddy? Brooks is a pretty chill dude but he just doesn’t take stupid b.s from people. You are just talking out your ass

Back