Clinton advisers point fingers at Huma Abedin, inner circle for loss

After the inauguration of President Trump and the last glimmer hope finally dies for Team Shillary I expect heads to start rolling.

You mean like a rash of questionable suicides?

i really couldn't imagine dealing with the personal shit out in the public like huma abedin has had to.

would be hard if not impossible to be at the top of your game with that going on. i give her a hood pass.

Fault for Clinton's loss:

Racism? Cold

Sexism? Cold

Fake News? Cold

Russia? Cold

The Media? Cold

The DNC? Warm

Huma Abadin? Getting warmer...

Here's a hint. It's the person always seen with Huma Abedin.

I don't know the stats but didn't she outspend Trump by like 20/1?

She is more qualified
She spent WAY more money
She is highly polished speaker/politician
She had vast amounts of media on her side
She had huge names coming out on her side
Her competition was a newb with no track record
Romney gave a speech begging republicans to vote for Hillary, calling him a "fraud"
This thing should have been a slam dunk for her

Not only did she lose but she lost by a wide margin. It's really amazing. It illustrates how awful her policies actually are for Main Street USA.

If Wiener ran for anything you know the MSM and the Dems would be 100% onboard
Highly doubtful.
Not with his baggage, there's no fucking way. I don't imagine, as I said, that anyone would support him.

Then again, we've got President Grab Her By the Pussy incoming, so perhaps people will vote for anyone.

Highly doubtful.
Not with his baggage, there's no fucking way. I don't imagine, as I said, that anyone would support him.

Then again, we've got President Grab Her By the Pussy incoming, so perhaps people will vote for anyone.
Lol!

Trumps "baggage" was all mean words and accusations

Hillary and DNC's baggage is massive corruption

So yes I agree with you Dems will vote for anyone with a jackass on their politics

A sketchy Muslim not brought up in america and married to a big pervert

Fault for Clinton's loss:

Racism? Cold

Sexism? Cold

Fake News? Cold

Russia? Cold

The Media? Cold

The DNC? Warm

Huma Abadin? Getting warmer...

Here's a hint. It's the person always seen with Huma Abedin.

Robbie Mook?

The Democratic core is rotting away at an amazing pace. Now word on the street is Huma is the scapegoat. Can any of these people take responsibility for anything?

Also, If you haven't watched the documentary "Weiner", you should check it out. It gives you some insight into how unstable these people are.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ers-at-huma-abedin-inner-circle-for-loss.html
Hillary is a terrible campaigner. People don't like her that spend any time around her. She doesn't have that magnetism that Bill Clinton or Obama has. The only people that really truly like her are lesbians and feminists.

I feel bad for Huma. She seems like the worst judge of character ever. She decides to dedicate her life to being Hillary's gofer? She meets the Weiner and says, "I've got to marry this guy"?

<2>

Back