Clint Hester superman elbow.

JustinvR

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i just stumbled on this vid of Clint Hester( Tuf 17 fighter, won his UFC debut bystanding elbow KO) knocking somebody out in a Muay Thai fight with a Superman elbow.

[YT]I7Sx4la4ePg[/YT]

have you ever seen someone being KO'd what that strike? ive done it in training some time just for the heck of it, but i'd never saw someone get knocked out by it.

btw this was his UFC debut KO i was taking about.

757766044.gif

I always liked him. hopefully he sticks around, but I hope he doesn't try that on Dylan Andrews in December

Wow, I've never seen that before. Pretty badass. I hope he can do some more like it in the UFC, He seems like he has a lot of potential.

I always liked him. hopefully he sticks around, but I hope he doesn't try that on Dylan Andrews in December

Why did they schedule two TUF 17'ers to fight each other? cmon Joe Silva you can do better then that. i dunno who to root for, Clint is Awesome and so is Dylan :(

Gif reminds me of Weidman/Munoz.

EDIT: Ramon Estevez beat me to it.

Rampage tried it against Hamill but missed, and followed up with a nice knee

10.gif

He's gonna knock Dylan out in December. Stupid fight though. So many other matchups could've been made. Fuckin Joe Silva.

He's gonna knock Dylan out in December. Stupid fight though. So many other matchups could've been made. Fuckin Joe Silva.

i could understand it if the fighters were from different seasons, but they were from the same season, and team.

i could understand it if the fighters were from different seasons, but they were from the same season, and team.

Exactly. Dylan is 2-0 since the show and I'd love to see him continue his streak, but Clint was my favorite that season and I'd rather see him pick up the W.

Back