clinch gear

The Thrill

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
ok im a 37 right now, maybe 36...size 36 in sprawls have a lil room left over for me, i weigh 186 or so cuttin to 170, and i plan to walk around 180 in the future...so would you guys think 36 would be ok or would it be too big without the drawstring meaning should i go with 34? thanks for all ur help

most of what i read say they run big by 1 . 34 is more like a 35. I'mwaiting for mine to get here still tohope this teory is right

If you normally wear a size 36, go with a 34 SPRAWL.

no i mean i wear a 36 sprawl n its got a lil room left...i saw that it said they would be 34 +1 so i think with droppin weight ill be fine with a 34...next question is this...im 6'3 n ive never had a pair of 34 shorts, so i was wonderin what the length would be on these?

I'd wait for the new adjustable waistband Clinch Gears to be on the safe side.

i figure im gonna shrink into em, im thinkin about givin 155 a run towards the end of the summer so they should be at least good for that lol

animated_plaid.gif

I've rolled in these twice and the seams are going all over the place with the threads hanging out all over the place, my original clinch gear shorts (before Hendo) were not like this, I'll be posting pictures and will probably send clinch gear an email and some pictures as well, these shorts were like $50 which I paid because the first gen. shorts were so damned good

animated_plaid.gif

I've rolled in these twice and the seams are going all over the place with the threads hanging out all over the place, my original clinch gear shorts (before Hendo) were not like this, I'll be posting pictures and will probably send clinch gear an email and some pictures as well, these shorts were like $50 which I paid because the first gen. shorts were so damned good

my guess is you got an off pair. Try to get in contact with Erin Crecy. He will take care of you. While you are at it can you ask if the new draw string shorts are going to be a complete new line or if they are going to add the drawstring to previous models like the ones you got. I want the ones you have but with a draw string.

I'd contact them about a warranty

they are the best, and most durable shorts anyone in my gym has.

my guess is you got an off pair. Try to get in contact with Erin Crecy. He will take care of you. While you are at it can you ask if the new draw string shorts are going to be a complete new line or if they are going to add the drawstring to previous models like the ones you got. I want the ones you have but with a draw string.
definately...I personally like them better than sprawls because of the lack of a drawstring and unbunched waistband :D

I took a look at some Clinch Gear at the store today, and noticed the leg seams aren't flipped inward enough times to not expose the fabric cut edges. Do these fray because of that?

I took a look at some Clinch Gear at the store today, and noticed the leg seams aren't flipped inward enough times to not expose the fabric cut edges. Do these fray because of that?

NO. I have never had a problem with mine.

Back