Elections Climate change is so important, that the climate change candidate just dropped out never reaching 2%

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jay Inslee drops out of the 2020 presidential race
The climate change-focused candidate told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow that he had "never been so confident" of America's ability to tackle the issue.

Washington Gov. Jay Inslee is dropping out of the 2020 presidential race, he announced Wednesday night on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1045066

So I hear people say that climate change matters to them, but then they didn't support the climate change candidate.

Sad.

I guess climate change voters, are like young voters. They talk allot of shit, but don't show up.

Discuss.......

I think a majority of the dem candidates listed climate change as the biggest issue and confident anyone of them will be an improvement over Trump.

Thus far only Delaney had a real American ingenuity approach in terms of policy

I've literally never heard of him until this thread.

Name values still matters and I'm sure every single democratic candidate has a fairly strong stance on climate change. So why would anyone pay attention to a guy with no name value who puts his entire campaign on the back of climate change?

You do realize all the dem candidates are super progressive regarding climate change. He dropped out because he's a zero in the personality and name rec categories.

So did Inslee.

More than Tulsi that is for sure.

Got a source for that?

2020-pie-chart-1024x455.jpg

Climate change has moved up into my top 75-78 things to worry about.

All viable candidates have at least an acceptable focus on climate policy. On the other hand, that's literally the only thing Inslee had except for weird teeth.

Practically every candidate has talked about climate change and supports some form of the Green New deal. It was definitely Inslee's number one issue, but he wasn't some lone wolf talking about it by himself.
The next debate is one that is based on climate change.

Back