Click4usa.con is causing major problems.

I don't know what the deal was, but it seems to be better now. Sorry about the rant, thanks.

Yes, it's back and it's damn annoying.

Same thing with Mac and Safari browser. Pages load really slow and the whole thing freezes up every now and then.

yes, major problem
Because of it, I can't use any preset anymore such as the "quotes", "img" buttons and all

Somehow the click4usa links make the browser maximise the processor usage. This results in some seriously slow surfing and computer use while surfing sherdog. Please do something about it,

antidote said:
To solve the www.click4usa.com on my computer I blocked out the address using my host file.

For the computer illiterate the host file allows you to set a different IP address (very much like a telephone number) allowing you to reroute your browser from trying to access any site. On windows XP your host file is located in
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc

Your host file doesn

antidote said:
just upping my post count

I don't see the links anymore but it didn't fixed the other problem (still a slight delay when opening a page and can't use the preset buttons).

I wonder where the fucking javascr|pt conflict is.

I have noticed the same thing. The browser freezes randomly for 5 seconds at a time, sometimes it interrupts my typing.

Disabling jaVa-sKr1p7 didn't solve it either.

For those who use Firefox or Konqueror or similar, you can add the host to the adblock and the problem goes away.

None of the suggestions fully fixed the problem. I still can't use the "Quote Me" or "Post a Reply" buttons or any buttons that have to do with entering text, besides the quick reply box.

DataLifePlus said:
None of the suggestions fully fixed the problem. I still can't use the "Quote Me" or "Post a Reply" buttons or any buttons that have to do with entering text, besides the quick reply box.
well, still better than me
at least you can use the "quote" and "img" buttons...unlike me

i'm getting this problem and i cannot quote a post with one of the shitty blue ad links in it or the reply page spazzes out.

i cant even edit my own posts with one of the ad links.. it spazzes out.

Canned said:
well, still better than me
at least you can use the "quote" and "img" buttons...unlike me

No, I can't use those either. I'm manually putting in the quote tags everytime.

DataLifePlus said:
No, I can't use those either. I'm manually putting in the quote tags everytime.

hmmm...I just thought I couldn't use that stuff caused I gots dubbeded.

Back