Clear your schedules, UFC events every Saturday from Aug. 20th to Oct. 15th

"Clear your schedules". That's a good one. Acting like Sherdoggers had any actual social plans.

Love a Saturday night ufc event in the fall. College football all day fights at night. Good times.

And the Olympics and return of college football and the NFL...I'm gonna spend a lot of time watching television the coming months.

I honestly think I'd only watch 10% of what I watch currently if I lived in the states. Waking up at 9 on a Sunday morning, opening the laptop and watching fights for 3-4 hours is the best way to start a lazy Sunday.

August 20th: Diaz vs. McGregor
August 27th: Condit vs. Maia
September 3rd: Barnett vs. Arlovski
September 10th: Miocic vs. Overeem
September 17th: Poirier vs. Johnson

Holy shit, just look at these main events. All of them are fucking AWESOME.

Fight night on October 15th better not be trash or I'm going to have Luke Rockhold levels of salt.

Condit vs. Maia will probably look very much like Matt Brown vs. Maia.

I don't know, man, I have a feeling Condit will be able to prepare himself for that. You may be right though, and I really don't know who I want to be the winner of this fight. Fan of both.

*pretends i have a schedule*.....*clears imaginary schedule*. i'm ready.

And if your an MMA fan and a pro wrestling fan like I am. Aug 20 has NXT Takeover leading into McGregor vs Diaz and Summerslam on Aug 21.

I don't know, man, I have a feeling Condit will be able to prepare himself for that. You may be right though, and I really don't know who I want to be the winner of this fight. Fan of both.
Condit will KO Maia, unfortunately :(

Same here. Maia is so hard to stop if he gets on your back. Brown has great submission defense, but it was only a matter of time... I think Maia gets it done in the 3rd...

Woohoo... I'm glad I have WiFi in the camper. Fishing by day. And watching the fights by night. I'll be here there and everywhere the next few months. But I'll be here every Saturday night.

Life is good.

74f4f2c520dc5cc0141c4d8dfe1ffe1b.jpg

"Clear your schedules". That's a good one. Acting like Sherdoggers had any actual social plans.
Just because we don't have social doesn't mean we don't have schedules.

Who says we don't have social? WTF? Just today I was at a Soccer Game and tomorrow I will be at a Gymnastics meet. What you talking about? I have a thriving Social Life! :D ;)

Back