Claudia Gadelha vs Nina Ansaroff

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Who is looking forward to this epic battle?

Who will win?

Will the winner beat Rose?

Who is next in line to get beaten up by Tatiana Suarez?

Nina Ansaroff really surprised me by beating Angela Hill, and showing how.. not very good, she is.

If WMMA fighters had power, they could be as scary as Deontay Wilder. Gadelha has a little bit of power, but not quite like Andrade, or maybe Namajunas.

Who wins this fight?

Gadelha should win easily, but I can't forget her almost getting KO'ed by fucking Carla Esparza

giphy.gif

Claudia destroys her and shows her there’s levels.

Nina looked suprising good looking at the ceremonial weigh ins. Better that Claudia imo

If Claudia were still training at her old gym and still fought that way consistently, she'd win 2/3 round pretty easily.

However, from what I know she's been drifting around a bunch of gyms since her fight against Casey and it shows. I can't trust her to be consistent against a fighter like Ansaroff who is fundamentally sound and knows how to fight to a game plan. Nina has put her game together and improved consistently in her recent fights, I don't know if Claudia is still good enough to win.

50/50 fight for me, I'm going to flip a coin and go with Ansaroff.

I would be shocked if Claudia lost to Nina. I think they are on different levels. I think Andrade should be the rightful next challenger for Rose.

Back