• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Claudia Gadelha relaxing in Disneyland Tokyo...with her boyfriend???

I heard that some dude on the internet said he knew some people who trained with her in Brazil and it was openly known she was a Lesbian.

Then Joanna trolled her about being a Lesbian and hitting on her. (claiming she sent Joanna 'kisses', with Joanna having to tell her she's not a 'different one' aka Lesbian). Not to mention the videos where people feel like there was 'sexual tension' between the two.

Also a lot of WMMA fighters are lesbians, especially the Brazilian ones it seems. Another thing is some people consider Claudia to be a quite masculine/androgynous looking chick

Finally she's never really been seen with a boyfriend...until now (possibly).

I had swore she was a lesbian also, she used to live with a girl not long ago, a Brazilian girl similar to her, but slightly blonder.

I could have sworn she was a lesbian but maybe not.

I'm starting to think she could be bisexual

That's her name!

PVZ only?<45> she wants to bang ALL wmma rooster, she has no standards (like sherdoggers) she's cool!

Lmao dude in the gif almost looks like Edmund

Funny you just realized this. Probably Edmund scrolling over his RR pictures on his pc

It is spelled, Lebanese. But no, she is Brazilian.

LOL at that reference...

lol.. She totally looks like Eric Silva's little brother!!

Actually it's not in Tokyo, it's in Chiba. Many people don't know that.

JJ and Claudia both handle their boyfriends pretty easily. PVZ I'm guessing it would be a strugge, but the dude would come out on top.

There ain't enough testosterone in the world to keep that chick from the D.

g7IsB.gif

You like men?

This thread is full of closeted homosexuals.

As in all those who find Claudia hot although she has a VERY manly face.

012_Claudia_Gadelha-110x77.jpg

I've always wondered what it'd be like to have a girlfriend that's half my size, yet could kick my ass.

Nothing to do with her vaca or boyfriend or sexual preference,

But I'm still kinda shocked how she got rag dolled by that mini hulk , Andrade.

He looks too beta for Claudia.

Send her my way

That guy probably woke up the next day with a suspiciously sore and moist anus.

Back