Claudia Gadelha *pic*

Moles are so gross.

images

thats a beauty mole dawg thats different

I'm sure she's heartbroken over this

roofies can fix a broken heart

I would fuck the shit out of Erick Silva.

You should see the one she posted with her 2 sisters once TS

Sherdog is so damn weird....post a picture of a female and get a bunch of negative nancies saying her elbows are too pointy, her face isn't an automatic 10 or her assets aren't sufficient. Post a picture of a male and watch them salivate over his chiseled obliques.

This is funny.

Although she has narrow hips, which I do not find attractive.

i would smash into oblivion but this similarity is really disturbing

3e6e9720c3f4758c9fc0922c5f66ed67d6a277475a074322bdc3300a77984e6f_large

She has a bunion on her left foot. Id give her my semi british broadcaster co if she wore a sock on the dodgy foot though. I love holding chicks feet as i pull back back and full thrust. I know a lot of men are not into feet but if a 7 has hot feet she becomes a 9 and if a 9 has jacked up feet she becomes a 6.5. So i still hit but i ask them to keep heels on because i dont want my broadcaster to lose signal.

Omfg she looks incredible in that first pic. Those legs...

Take away the Stallone abs and she's a dime and a half

Reading this thread, where did the idea that she is a lesbian come from?

i dont know if she is or isnt.. but i had a gf who was a triplet.. one of her sisters was lesbian. she always told me that whenever she met any other girl triplets there was almost always a lesbian among the three. (shes only met one set of triplets that didnt have at least one lesbian)

now that i think of it.. how many triplets could she have met lol

oh and gadelha is hot, i duno wtf ppl are talking about... sure the abs are gross and she doesnt have the ass to hip ratio men love, but shes pretty enough and you know she has cardio for days

I'm totally out on the Claudia looks like Erick silva nonsense. Take a look at her ig and if you don't see cute normal pics of her then I don't know what to tell you.

I'm totally out on the Claudia looks like Erick silva nonsense. Take a look at her ig and if you don't see cute normal pics of her then I don't know what to tell you.

I guess I'd bang Erik Silva too.

Back