Social CLASSIC Ocasio-Cortez Demands Trump Answer For ICE Funding — One Week After Voting To Fund ICE

Yeah, she's fucking retarded. This is why she was elected - because her electorate is not only retarded, but think they are smart. They preach Marxist propaganda in the public schools, so when the snowflakes hit the real world, they can't figure out why its so darn mean. Because they also teach anti-white rhetoric in public schools, the kids are taught to use whitey as a scapegoat. This explains a lot of the odd behavior you see in young people in the past few years, along with the hateful, anti-white rhetoric.

So she voted to fund ice just a few days ago. LOL!
giphy.gif

The scary part, she’s still smarter than at least 1/3 of the people on both sides.

6yys.jpg

She is the gift that is going to keep on giving for many years to come for Republicans.

I am going to look into this. I do not believe that she would do anything disingenuous or without good reason. I really don't. She is also not crazy or stupid and if you think that you are just being hacks.

I am going to look into this. I do not believe that she would do anything disingenuous or without good reason. I really don't. She is also not crazy or stupid and if you think that you are just being hacks.
Look into it all you like. The record is clear and because it was part of H.J. Res. 1, she likely had no idea it was in there as she never even read it. She was told by her handlers to vote a certain way and she knew that pledging her allegiance to Israel was her best chance at career advancement.

Let's be clear here.

Look into it all you like. The record is clear and because it was part of H.J. Res. 1, she likely had no idea it was in there as she never even read it. She was told by her handlers to vote a certain way and she knew that pledging her allegiance to Israel was her best chance at career advancement.

Let's be clear here.

Actually that makes sense that she did not know it was in there. She will pay for this though because progressives don't forgive this kind of shit.

How dare we believe the facts?!!!

Actually that makes sense that she did not know it was in there. She will pay for this though because progressives don't forgive this kind of shit.
But she's the future.

Is that a point?

As far as I'm concerned she is allowed to make mistakes as long as she doesnt lie through her teeth on a daily basis.
Wait, so you are fine with her voting on shit she doesn't read because her handlers tell her to?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back