Classic : Masvidal skipping out on training to play call of duty

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Eventually his trainer skips out on the training to play call of duty too{<jordan}

likeable people get away with these kind of things.

The whole ATT docu is pretty awesome...all parts...

Also, Masvidals 'breakfast of Champions' lol

Eventually his trainer skips out on the training to play call of duty too{<jordan}

The amount of don't-give-a-fuckery within this gentleman is so bedazzling. I love it.

Really refreshing among all the try-hard loudmouths WW is plagued with now.

ForkedPracticalAlpinegoat-max-1mb.gif

When Masvidal was talking in an interview about cutting out distractions and dealing with the demons in his life before fighting Till, I'm wondering if he was talking about his gambling addiction and his not so serious take on training... Or maybe there's even more stuff we don't know about.

Mark Hunt skipped a lot of training to play Counter Strike.

Video games train your reflexes and hand eye coordination. A fast paced game like Call of Duty is the perfect addition to a training regiment.

The amount of don't-give-a-fuckery within this gentleman is so bedazzling. I love it.

Really refreshing among all the try-hard loudmouths WW is plagued with now.

ForkedPracticalAlpinegoat-max-1mb.gif

Surely you were familiar with him before his last fight?

my time machine works

I skip training day to play call of duty too....in fact I skip a lot of training days for it....some just need more skip days than others....

Video games train your reflexes and hand eye coordination. A fast paced game like Call of Duty is the perfect addition to a training regiment.
Ooooh so that's how Demetrius Johnson got so good, more time spent gaming!

Surely you were familiar with him before his last fight?
Of course, since backyard days, but he hasn't really been in the spotlight Til now.

I thought he was gonna break out with the Cowboy devastation but then he went and accepted a fight with Maia when everyone was evading it. Even if he had gotten that win it wouldn't mean shit lol.

Back