Classic fights

OneManOrgy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just re-watching some fights on YouTube and man this fight was a great one

If you wish, post some fights, classics, from other organizations.

This forum needs a full sub for classic MMA discussion, would be way better than so many retarded subforums they have here. Like does the Ultimate Fighter/Looking For A Fight really need a full subforum? And Street Fights!?!? <45>

This is the real shit right here.

One of the best fights of 2010 and I remember watching this in awe

Hopefully it's some help to get through this crazy time going on now

Here is the rematch which was even better

See what Sexyama does to Manhoef in K-1 Hero's.

Been binge watching UFC 12-40. Not exactly like a barnburner seen today but still delivers a 'modern' fight feel. Plenty of cool moments including some mean knees from Hendo, a slam from guard, and Dan almost getting KTFO out. What's even more impressive is both guys had already fought earlier that night with Hendo going a full 15 prior.

This forum needs a full sub for classic MMA discussion, would be way better than so many retarded subforums they have here. Like does the Ultimate Fighter/Looking For A Fight really need a full subforum? And Street Fights!?!? <45>

This is the real shit right here.
Yes we need sub forums. I don't want too see sucker punch videos mixed in with my mma thread

I don't want Cheetos in my milk

B98BjM0HaLE

Been binge watching UFC 12-40. Not exactly like a barnburner seen today but still delivers a 'modern' fight feel. Plenty of cool moments including some mean knees from Hendo, a slam from guard, and Dan almost getting KTFO out. What's even more impressive is both guys had already fought earlier that night with Hendo going a full 15 prior.

Carlos Newton had loads of classic fights.
vs. Sakuraba
vs. Renzo
vs. Hughes
vs. Pele

One of my all time favourites.

Miss watching Manhoef fights, really wish he would of made it to the UFC. I can't recall him ever being in a boring fight.

WSOF19

Justin Gaethje went to war with Luis Palomino in 2015

Complete chaos, insanity, and disregard for defensive fighting.

WSOF19

Justin Gaethje went to war with Luis Palomino in 2015

Complete chaos, insanity, and disregard for defensive fighting.

What a chin on gaethje and the other guy as well. Both ate some heavy leather

Hmmm not sure the judges got that one right lol ....also Big John is fucking annoying lol

Jens vs Gomi

Happy this thread popped up, got me to search up this fight again, and catch it from the ref cam! Stay safe in these pandemic times people, and keep watching classic fights!

Yes we need sub forums. I don't want too see sucker punch videos mixed in with my mma thread

I don't want Cheetos in my milk

B98BjM0HaLE

IDK how anyone can justify that street fighting needs it's own dedicated subforum when you look in there and there isn't a single thread on the first page that has a second page, almost all the threads in there have single digit posts. I was scratching my head when that became a thing, videos of fucking idiots sloppy brawling c'mon, I mean looking at it now it's a pretty clear failure, nobody posts in there= waste of space.

A Classic MMA subforum would keep the real shit from getting washed down into the abyss of the main UFC page among all the Conor or whoever the kids are talking about these days, IDK I stopped watching modern MMA a few years ago, super boring. Seems like a full sub for classic MMA only would be pretty healthy for this place.

Kids who watch ESPN MMA nowadays aren't coming to Sherdog to talk about it anymore, they go to Face Book or Reddit or Tik Tok or whatever the fuck else kids use these days. Lapsed fans like me in their 30's still use outdated forums like Sherdog need a place to post about Dave Beneteau and Kevin Randleman.

Last edited:
IDK how anyone can justify that street fighting needs it's own dedicated subforum when you look in there and there isn't a single thread on the first page that has a second page, almost all the threads in there have single digit posts. I was scratching my head when that became a thing, videos of fucking idiots sloppy brawling c'mon, I mean looking at it now it's a pretty clear failure, nobody posts in there= waste of space.

A Classic MMA subforum would keep the real shit from getting washed down into the abyss of the main UFC page among all the Conor or whoever the kids are talking about these days, IDK I stopped watching modern MMA a few years ago, super boring. Seems like a full sub for classic MMA only would be pretty healthy for this place.

Kids who watch ESPN MMA nowadays aren't coming to Sherdog to talk about it anymore, they go to Face Book or Reddit or Tik Tok or whatever the fuck else kids use these days. Lapsed fans like me in their 30's still use outdated forums like Sherdog need a place to post about Dave Beneteau and Kevin Randleman.

Why not have both?

Insane fight, and a Just Bleed ref.

Ignore the commentary

Back