• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Classic fight: shogun vs rampage

Really the Shogun/Jones fight for me the story of that is that Shogun gassed inside of a round as he did vs Coleman the 2nd time also coming off of an injury.

Jones real dominance in the fight was beating up a guy who was gassed and not in the fight for 7-8 mins rather than finishing him fast.

Well you've definitely given away that you're a dadbod midget. Prove me wrong if I'm wrong. Spoiler: I'm not wrong.

I'm on the Internet if you want to look me up. Spoiler: You're wrong.

Possibility? This is what you're fighting for? Obviously there's a possibility. There's a possibility that a baby could beat Jones in a fight because Jones could possibly have a heart attack.

So the chance of a younger and healthier Shogun beating Jones is on par with the chance of a baby beating Jones?

Golden Gloves boxer. D1 Wrestler. 6'4" 250 jacked and shredded. What's in your peripheral? Another slice of cake?<Moves>

Oh I bet you think Bruce Lee was a real fighter too, right??? Lmao

The only way to reconcile your odious personality with those stats is if (a) you're a troll or (b) your dick size stat is less than 4 inches.

giphy.gif

Either way, it's been very unpleasant talking with you. Enjoy continuing to spread no cheer on here.

Really the Shogun/Jones fight for me the story of that is that Shogun gassed inside of a round as he did vs Coleman the 2nd time also coming off of an injury.

Jones real dominance in the fight was beating up a guy who was gassed and not in the fight for 7-8 mins rather than finishing him fast.

It's also wild that at his young age, fighting someone of Shogun's caliber, and with the belt on the line, he opens by coming out with a jumping knee and then 30 seconds later basically Rock Bottoms him to the ground. All the confidence in the world.

It's also wild that at his young age, fighting someone of Shogun's caliber, and with the belt on the line, he opens by coming out with a jumping knee and then 30 seconds later basically Rock Bottoms him to the ground. All the confidence in the world.

That was definitely Jones close to his best were as really Shogun wasnt just past his best generally but for that fight specifically I think undertrained coming back to fast from an ACL injury in just 10 months.

Again the same happened vs Coleman, that was a longer layoff but from two ACL injuries, the second of which was less than a year before the fight.

The ACL injuries damaged his form generally from that point onwards but the comebacks specifically I think were even worse as his cardio was just bad.

Classic ass beating. Most one sided fight of Rampage's career by far. He landed like one weak uppercut while being overwhelmed and the rest was Shogun beating the shit out of him till he was finished.

Rampage also had some of the best TDD in MMA back then and Shogun ragdolled him in the clinch.

No one is talking about the fucking ACL, it's irrelevant. ACL or no ACL, he'd lose. Moron, I've been competing in combat sports for 15 years now and coaching for 6. Calling me a clueless geek while you sit there on your fat, unathletic ass. Keep worshipping your dadbod midgets from days of old.

Lmaooo sounds legit

True, he even called Jones the dirtiest fighter he ever faced. But it was nothing like what he suffered with Shogun

He also said Jones is the best fighter he ever faced and thinks he will be HW champion (said this recently).

Trust me Rampage does not think Wandy and Shogun are anywhere near Jones.

He’s said this Jones is the best many times here he is 2 months ago

He also said Jones is the best fighter he ever faced and thinks he will be HW champion (said this recently).

Well.. you know Jones and his relationship with USADA.

Well you've definitely given away that you're a dadbod midget. Prove me wrong if I'm wrong. Spoiler: I'm not wrong.

Possibility? This is what you're fighting for? Obviously there's a possibility. There's a possibility that a baby could beat Jones in a fight because Jones could possibly have a heart attack. Does every obvious fact have to be blatantly stated, you petty, pedantic blowhard?

Golden Gloves boxer. D1 Wrestler. 6'4" 250 jacked and shredded. What's in your peripheral? Another slice of cake?<Moves>

Oh I bet you think Bruce Lee was a real fighter too, right??? Lmao
And I bet you only bang 10’s who don’t have pointy elbows, amirite?

You’re 6’4”, 250lbs, and train UFC? LOL, so typical Sherdogger, then.

Never said that, but nobody beat Rampage like Shogun and Wand. And if very hard to compare Shogun/Wand in Pride to what they were in UFC, not only they had fight damage but the rules were completely in favor of wrestlers.

Back