classic boxing KOs

hUnTeRforSubs

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I found a highlight of some classic boxing knockouts here by Damien and, knowing next to nothing about the history of boxing, I would appreciate if someone could name as many fighters from this video as possible (and if possible, a bit about them). I recognize Tyson, Roy Jones Jr., Lennox Lewis, Buster Douglas, but not much else.

For example, who is the short muscular heavy hitting mexican looking fighter in a gladiator skirt at 9:41? What is his place in boxing history?

Who is the disciplined agressive 'head body head body' organized systematic 'always hands up' guy at 11:14?

What about some Duran guy at 6:10? Roberto Dur

I found a highlight of some classic boxing knockouts here by Damien and, knowing next to nothing about the history of boxing, I would appreciate if someone could name as many fighters from this video as possible (and if possible, a bit about them). I recognize Tyson, Roy Jones Jr., Lennox Lewis, Buster Douglas, but not much else.

For example, who is the short muscular heavy hitting mexican looking fighter in a gladiator skirt at 9:41? What is his place in boxing history?

Who is the disciplined agressive 'head body head body' organized systematic 'always hands up' guy at 11:14?

What about some Duran guy at 6:10? Roberto Dur

Oh, and 9:30 is Aaron Pryor vs. Alexis Arguello.

Thanks!

Oh my, this Tua man is tough, 4 losses, 0 (T)KOs, and heavy hitting. Reminds me of Mighty Mo.

Back