Classes to take in Vancouver\Burnaby

Anett

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm just looking for some classes (preferably around Burnaby, but east Vancouver would be alright too) either brazilian jui jitsu or mma for beginners and a mixed class (so that girls can come to).
I don't know if any of you would know any places around here, but if you can help that'd be great.
I was also thinking of columbia martial arts, located at edmonds street but I'm not sure if that place is any good.

If you have to train at one place in Burnaby, I would recommend Marcus Soares for sure. He holds classes at Columbia Martial Arts. You can check at Vancouver Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Canada Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, North America Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I don't think he is part of Columbia Martial Arts though. My game improved there for sure, the ppl are really skilled and friendly, and you get a good work out. Nothing but positive things.

The warm up will get you fit for sure. :D

Revolution Martial Arts (home of Bibiano Fernandes) has a Burnaby Gym right beside Gilmore Sky Train Station. The Burnaby Gym is BJJ only but has awesome instructors and a very welcoming atmosphere. Feel free to stop by for a free trail class!

I'll check those places out, do they have websites?
They also welcome females, right?

Every gym welcomes females, I say try out all the gyms and see which one you like.

Back