• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clash of Clans, v2: Official Sherdog Clan = JUST BLEED...and our enemies do

Status
Not open for further replies.

For Corbin.
I like Hall & Oates cover better.

You play using your thumb? I use my index finger.

same principle, i guess. If you favor one hand, you are going to favor the side that you are dominant and doesn't obstruct your view.

I'm disappointed with my last few attacks.

But I'm even more disappointed with the general attitude amongst a few clan members who feel the need to denigrate and bully other clan members. It's a game, it's supposed to be fun. Constructive criticism has it's place but there are a few guys who seem to think they're awfully precious, and whose performance, while impressive (and kudos to them for that, for what it's worth) doesn't give them license to be wantonly abusive in the chat.
Cam was fucking around. It's Gran Torino barbershop talk. It's like when Auger says he won't be in a war, and RJ says, "Fuck you, you won't be missed." You seemed to take greatest umbrage at him pointing out some fundamental mistakes you made. Look, when you put up a war performance that bad, then you're going to have to weather some legit criticism. I give Cam shit all the time and I don't even play his attacks. Nobody is harder on him than himself when he doesn't succeed in video games (that's why he's been an elite competitive PvP gamer his whole life). That last vid Cygnus posted is gold, and Cam was iterating one of its key points.

C'mon, you had him with the LOTR drama queen comment, and then you pull this? Nobody owes you an apology. This has always been us. We heckle the shit out of each other. Put on your big boy pants and move forward. Nobody has a memory in this clan. Especially me.

And you're fucking lucky that I don't, s309.

ewis1.gif

Last edited:
s309 is next to leave IMO. Misses attack and now silence!!??

C'mon, S309, we're just playing...

83742569.2OStg1XX.guillotine.gif

Official War Update

War #33 > vs. 50 Avengers: 104 - 84 (Win)
War #34 > vs. BloodOfMyBlood: 91 - 88 (Win)

Voluntary Sidewar Update

Sidewar #5 > vs. Manado Maniso 4: 75 - 75 (Tie)

Infraction Notes:
Camjin has two weeks left on probation
s309 has a fresh one-month probation

We have captured the infidel you all refer to as Corbin. We demand 500 Gems for his safe release.

59vn75.jpg

Your deadline is Friday, April 3rd.

Let me begin by saying the fact that we all have bad wars is not lost on me. Also, I know I've missed attacks and for that I'm sorry. Fortunately for me, those missed attacks didn't cost us a war.

This all started when I decided to poke some fun at Corbin when he was giving another member grief for their poor attack, which seems par for the course for us as a clan on Sundays. The "At least I score with my attacks" was far and away the most tasteless comment I made, even though it was made in jest.

After this the majority of my comments were in defense of myself and our clan attack strategy. I wait like many of our other strong attackers so that we may best us our attacks late (We're all aware of this, we've been over numerous times in multiple forums). To add to that, I tend bar Friday night. By the time I go to work not enough has developed in the war for me to make an informed decision. I don't get off until 2-3 am and never feel like making attacks when I'm sleepy. By the time I wake up there is usually only about 4 hours left in war. So yes I will always be coming in late, making attacks in the last few hours, I feel our clan is accustom to and comfortable with this now. (I actually participated in the clearing round for the first time this war and felt really good about it). However, I will continue to wait as long as I need to with my second attack. And though it did not matter this war, peawee and myself did tie the mid-week war with late attacks. Had we done those attacks earlier, their #2 and #5 wouldn't have wasted their attacks on high targets and we would have lost that war all together.

It was after this that my donations during war was brought into question by Corbin trying to martyr his D/E donations. I merely pointed out that I spend D/E donating for wars as well. Then promised to fill cc's next war with witches (a bit abrasively I admit).

Saying I was not impressed by his attacks was neither malicious or untrue. He had no reason to belittle my 2nd attack in the first place. That was simply eye for an eye.

Calling my comments abusive and saying I made them to boost my ego is hugely inaccurate. All who know me personally will tell you that I have never behaved as such.

This being said, I know and hope shit talk will not stop in our clan, it's the best part of #shotsfiredsunday. Also, I hope Corbin comes back. He's a valuable asset to any clan.

Last edited:
Let me begin by saying the fact that we all have bad wars is not lost on me. Also, I know I've missed attacks and for that I'm sorry. Fortunately for me, those missed attacks didn't cost us a war.

HEY, was that a shot at Johnny and Noodle?

Good, fuck those guys.

Successfully got my th10 going. I've been having tons of success in champion league, loons/minions and just going for the th or 50% for the win bonus. Use spells and heroes as needed.

Here is my th10 war base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back