• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clash of Clans: Official Sherdog Clan--> Just Bleed (Come Join!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be joining in a couple of hours when I'm done with my current war.

I learned a good trick for intermediate players:

One of the most frustrating things that can happen to you in the game is that you are saving a bunch of elixir or dark elixer to meet some goal, only to be slightly short before you have to go to bed or wait for a builder to get free. All of a sudden, you are paranoid that your hard earned grape juice and crude oil is going to be raided when you can’t re-arm traps in between attacks. A good trick is to load your barracks queue with high cost/space ratio troops (wall breakers and Valkyries work well) after your camps are full of normal troops. If your camps are full, the cost will be deducted from your total storage, but the units won’t be produced. You can cancel them and get the full refund when you come back and hopefully have a shield.

damn, there's a lot of pros in here. I'm lvl 41, but I've only been playing about 2 weeks. Almost maxed out my th 7.

I just joined a clan though and don't want to abandon them. I'll join the sherdog clan later.

One of the most frustrating things that can happen to you in the game is that you are saving a bunch of elixir or dark elixer to meet some goal, only to be slightly short before you have to go to bed or wait for a builder to get free. All of a sudden, you are paranoid that your hard earned grape juice and crude oil is going to be raided when you can

Someone accept me 'ya lazy bastards

mick, make some elders! I think they can accept new people too.

One of the most frustrating things that can happen to you in the game is that you are saving a bunch of elixir or dark elixer to meet some goal, only to be slightly short before you have to go to bed or wait for a builder to get free. All of a sudden, you are paranoid that your hard earned grape juice and crude oil is going to be raided when you can

My friend has been playing this all week. I may have to give it a shot.

Is chasekateman a Sherdogger? I think we may have gotten our first random request.

Also, dammit, I think I accidentally just rejected a request with the text, "Is there a leader of men in here?" That's obviously an old account since I haven't rocked that sig in over a year.
damn, there's a lot of pros in here. I'm lvl 41, but I've only been playing about 2 weeks. Almost maxed out my th 7.

I just joined a clan though and don't want to abandon them. I'll join the sherdog clan later.
At time, we must be ruthless. You'll have more fun with us.

Last edited:
We had eight when I checked at lunchtime. At ten, we are eligible for war!

I gotta redo my base.

Redownloading the game on my new phone. Once I get it set up I'll send an invite. Add me if you want a completely new player.

Redownloading the game on my new phone. Once I get it set up I'll send an invite. Add me if you want a completely new player.
No prob. What is your name, Cyke?

Ok invite me Mick, Can Crushers. I'm lvl. 60something

I've been with a guild who wars all the time, but only 1/4 attack and it was annoying as hell.

Just started to do some major upgrades to get up to speed.

Anyone need troops, just call it out and Ill cook it up

Who is "Slick"? I didn't accept him, someone else did.

Gotta wait 20 hours to get enough gp to upgrade my TH then i need to wait 2 days for it to build before I can do anything, fml :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back