• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ciryl should put on 10lbs to 15lbs. Would help with punching power and grappling

Oceanmachine

Tidwell belt
Banned
Reaction score
He has the frame width, height and reach

6"5 (196cm)
81 inch reach
Weighs 245lbs (111kg)

He is taller than Ngannou

EMu5Xz4U8AAMfmc.jpg

He has the frame width, height and reach

6"5 (196cm)
81 inch reach
Weighs 245lbs (111kg)

He is taller than Ngannou

EMu5Xz4U8AAMfmc.jpg

Ngannou is 6’5 too ufc mess up their stats just ask jairzenho

video out there Francis telling suitmaker 6 foot five and half

I think he said in french interview that he's trying to gain few lbs.
He went from 217 in his Muay Thai career to 241.5 in his UFC debut to 245 today. But the kid is always in camp ,hard to put some mass.

I think he said in french interview that he's trying to gain few lbs.
He went from 217 in his Muay Thai career to 241.5 in his UFC debut to 245 today. But the kid is always in camp ,hard to put some mass.

Interesting. Wonder how big he will get. So he isnt a naturallt big guy muscle wise. Like Overeem at LHW was always 235lbs or so or 240lbs even before he started really hitting thr weighrs. Reem said at like 17 he was already weighing 190lbs

Ngannou is also a naturally large beast.

Brock was 250s in College

Like 200 in high school senior year

Gaining weight is easy. Burn less calories than you take in

Losing weight is also easy. Burn more calories than you take in

Muscle is hard. Need a good diet, train properly etc.

Adding weight doesn't do shit for punching power. That's something a steroid user would say to justify taking PEDs.

Personally I don't think a 15 lb increase in mass would make a big difference. Although he's not naturally gifted with power, he doesn't make an effort to sit on his punches because he avoids counterstrikes VERY WELL.

Doing the Cruz approach of hit without being hit, even if you hit like a b* is better than brawling on the feet and ruining your chin over the course of a few years. We still don't know how good Gane's chin is, but I'd say it's probably at least as durable as Stipe's.

Back