• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Ciryl Gane has no interest in fighting Tom Aspinall. Wants title shot

Because he wants the money that comes with it.
Also HW is lacking in talent overall, but he should win one more to get title shot.
He is 2-2 in last 4 with the loses both being title shots.

He should stay away from Aspinall to get any chance at another title shot. Blaydes is dangerous as well but he loves his striking too much and usually gets caught. I think Gane can beat Pavlovich.

Better wait until Jones retires then. The outcome will be the same. Bringing in Dagestan wrestlers for a few months or even years will be enough to stop Jones from choking him out again
89b594ef9f3ffaf1be535ee0806dba47

I’m sure he does feel he should get another TS next. Probably because the UFC leapfrogged him over Pavlovich for some reason.

Pavlovich wins 7 in a row in the FIRST round. And Gane at 2 - 2 in the last 4 leapfrogs him. How does that work? The rankings are an abomination.

Yeah he cant just get that off the spivak win bro,not after losing two title fights so recently

He should stay away from Aspinall to get any chance at another title shot. Blaydes is dangerous as well but he loves his striking too much and usually gets caught. I think Gane can beat Pavlovich.
I hope we can get all these matches in short order.

Understandable.

Aspinall subs him in the first or second round.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Aspinall cracked him, put him down like Tuivasa did, and pounds him out a la Stipe to DC in fight #2.

Back