chut boxe gear

goodgravy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
anybody know where to get it? i dont want to trust ebay with sending me authentic gear and the chuteboxe site that i get on the net has not been updated in like two years or something. also i dont know how to read the portuguese on wand's site.

not sure if they sitll have it but at mmawarehouse.com they have Wands trunks

casca-grossa.com. Got my Wand shorts there for a great price and they fight almost perfectly. Only prob is they don't carry the bigger sizes like xxl and up like all mma stores should! WE ALL AREN'T LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHTS, come on add sizes like XXXL and up or for board shorts 44 and up. I have wide hips :/ lol

We have a range of the WAND Chute box shorts and have some new stuff coming in in the next week or so. Plus Alex at Riofightwear carries the gear and can get anything they produce if you ask him to. Also, his customer service has yet to be faulted. So other than us, I'd say Rio.

Aw Crap double post.

The info's down there!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I have ordered from Riofightwear and they did a good job got me my stuff quick.

here's a quick list of retailers that have a bunch of Chute Boxe stuff. I'm personally going to order that Black/Silver WAND Jersey that BFW has on there this weekend.

http://www.riofightwear.com/
http://www.brazilianfightwear.com/store/stores_app/store.asp?Store_Id=117&page_id=5
http://www.dragonbleu.net/
http://www.jiujitsuprogear.com/
http://www.tatame.com/ingles/loja/default.asp

Also feeling you guys on the sizes. I was all proud of myself going from a 42 to a 38 and I still have a hell of a time finding shit. No-Gi Brazil only goes up to 34 (!!!) in their fight shorts.

MunchE: NoGi do go bigger in their shorts but 36-37 is the largest we've had in the Vitor shorts and 38-39 in a couple of the other types of shorts (NoGi).

We have a big stock of Chute Boxe / WAND coming in week after next including all the latest (tasty) designs.

We carry all Chute Boxe gear, we are an authorized distributor and ship all products from the US.

Most of the Chute Boxe items on ebay are knock offs, there were never Chute Boxe t-shirts done with a blank back, and we've been selling their stuff for 3 years, since HDB used to sponsor Wanderlei.

We have a big shipment coming in tomorrow with stuff that we never had before, such as Board Shorts and the Dry fit shirt that he wore at the last pride.

We will also be getting the shirts he will wear for Pride Final GP as soon as they are released (still being manufactured), then add 5 days for us to get our stuff shipped and customs cleared.

Check us out: www.casca-grossa.com

Phenom, I"m sorry, but the manufacturers don't do larger sizes, my Brazilian cousins are all tiny. We do have some XXL Chute Boxe stuff (tank tops and t-shirts) and we carry some Casca Grossa gear in XXL as well (rash guards and fight shorts).

Fightgear UK said:
MunchE: NoGi do go bigger in their shorts but 36-37 is the largest we've had in the Vitor shorts and 38-39 in a couple of the other types of shorts (NoGi).

We have a big stock of Chute Boxe / WAND coming in week after next including all the latest (tasty) designs.

That reminds me actually, I noticed on the NoGi site they have "fight shorts" which is the Vitor shorts and some similar ones in grey, and all the other ones are listed as "Board shorts"

What's the difference? Material? Cut? Fasteners?

I am begging any retailer here to hear me out, I don't care how much it costs. Money isnt a big issue with me I just want some stylish and good fitting Board shorts. I am thinking 46 would be the best size for me since I have a similar body type to Fedor and like I said wide hips. Do any of you know anyone who could do a couple custom pairs? Like I said I can fit into the XXL Lycra Wand shorts I got from Casca-Grossa but I think I would feel better in Board shorts that actually fit me. I tried XXXL shorts from FCFighter.com and they said they should go up to about 260, but are way to small for me.

Which also brings me to the point, why don't they have Board type shorts with flexible waistbands. For instance regular Nike or Reebok shorts I can wear an XXL fine as it stretches to fit me perfectly, but the shorts from FCF are supposedly a size up and are way to small. I just wish some of these retailers would think of us bigger and heavier guys :( even if stuff was maybe like $20 more for the addition material, same with Loose fit rash Guards, I dont see why they cant make XXXL and up. I will continue to dream.

Since I guess I can't edit my last post also wanted to ask. Would these Muay Thai Shorts Waistbands expand so like the XXL (38 to 40) fit someone like me? From the looks of it, it looks like stretchable material so it would fight nicely but I would like to hear from some of you retailers who carry this stuff and have used or seen it first hand. Thx

we will be listing most of all the new CHUTE BOXE products that we just received: new shirts , board shorts , fight shorts etc over the weekend................................. ........................

check it out www.casca-grossa.com we ship immediately from Atlanta...........

Back