Chuck weigh ins on Jones affaire

Locooo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
011415-chuck-liddell-launch-3.jpg

http://www.mmaweekly.com/chuck-lidd...positive-drug-test-hes-going-to-be-fine-video

Chuck looks like De Niro doing one of his roles, mimicking with his hands and all-
His response, besides the cocaine jokes on Chuck, is pretty obvious being a company man as he still is..

He's enjoying life, but damn... I feel bad for Chuck. He's mentally deteriorated at such a young age.

He seemed completely lucid in this video.

"Jones is a great guy, we had a ton of fun together just before he was tested"

Jon "The Iceman" Jones

Coke and eye-pokes is the winning combo for successful 205lb champions. Of course he's gonna be okay!

"it's not like the guy snorted an 8 ball through some PVC pipe and then bonged a pint of 151 before blasting through a case.. and I mean, we've all had nights even worse than that, right? So who can really blame him for anything he does ever."

He's enjoying life, but damn... I feel bad for Chuck. He's mentally deteriorated at such a young age.

How do you know he hadn't been drinking too? I mean it's pretty common for people walking into night clubs to already be inebriated, lol.

Liddell is a company man. He wouldn't say anything negative towards their most dominant champion.

Jones may have a more impressive resume and do some great stuff in the cage but Chuck was my favorite fighter to ever watch fight

Back