Chuck wants Rampage Next

Please stop Chuck. Rampage always had Chucks number.

Let's see how Chuck does tomorrow then we can talk about his next fight. If Chuck knocks out Tito with ease then Rampage would be the perfect next fight.

Last edited:
Would be pretty damn awesome if Chuck really does come back better than ever and goes on a revenge tour. I'm aware those chances are pretty slim plus I'm pretty sure Rashad and Franklin are gonna stay happily retired. He could go for Shogun again if all goes well tomorrow night. I don't see the ufc hanging onto him for much longer

Maybe Chuck was misleading everyone and KO's Tito in round 1.

A guy that gave up fighting years ago Vs a guy that still fights like he gave up years ago. The real winner would be the fans...

Is Rampage's contract done with Bellator or is he allowed to fight for another company if his heart desires?

{<doc}It’s official Chuck wants to die in the cage and go out on his shield.

If Chuck is serious about resurrecting his career, he needs to start fighting guys half his age...

They just showed Chuck walking in to the event with his kids. He really does look like he has a hard time just walking. I hope to hell he doesn't look like that after warming up. Looks like he needs a cane or something.

Let's see how tonight's reboot of Tank vs Ferrozzo at the backyard BBQ goes first.

They just showed Chuck walking in to the event with his kids. He really does look like he has a hard time just walking. I hope to hell he doesn't look like that after warming up. Looks like he needs a cane or something.

He wanted to show kids what dad does up close. I can feel that.. But it was still a bad idea.

Now tHAT THE CHUCKMAN GOT ALL THE RING RUST OFF HIS SYSTEM I THINK THEY SHOULD DO CHUCK RAMPAGE ON THE NEXT delay Hoya mma card

This is like some mma fighter project with Chuck. How long can he keep surviving ko's and coming back so we can gauge how much damage was done since last time? I'm all in. Go fight Rampage. No one expects a win. Rampage is a slow starter probably now more than ever but it wouldn't last a minute. He could literally just walk up to Liddell and crack him and the fights over. There is no threat.

Now tHAT THE CHUCKMAN GOT ALL THE RING RUST OFF HIS SYSTEM I THINK THEY SHOULD DO CHUCK RAMPAGE ON THE NEXT delay Hoya mma card

Sounds good as long as Chuck gets some free Loya Insurance before he steps into the cage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back