• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chuck Liddell training for Tito Ortiz Trilogy Fight, new footage

Tito knocked out Bader and dropped Forrest twice. If he hits Chuck he will knock him the fuck out. Chuck was knocked out cold by the weakest punch I've ever seen from Rich Franklin 10 years ago.

Weakest punch?

ibkwfc.gif

Chuck literally ran into it full force.

Tito isn't ever getting into a position to do this. This is Chuck's fight 10/10 times.

Man I forgot how sloppy...excuse me "unorthodox" Chuck's hands are.

He still cocks most of his straight rights back before throwing them. I know he is old and worn but that is just a fundamental mistake in technique not physicality, and it should have been corrected a LONG time ago.

Don't even get me started on how low he keeps his hands or his Ronda level head movement.

Hope he doesn't hurt himself trying to prove to people online that hes still got it.

I get that some people (queers mostly) have a problem with this fight. I guess it's because of their sincere care and concern for Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz. To those people I say fuck off. It's a chance for us to witness another chapter in one of the greatest beefs in MMA lore. And the great thing is that since it's been so long since anyone really gave a shit about these dinosaurs we can enjoy the ridiculous shit-show without being emotionally invested.

So shut up and prepare to experience the 2014 thrill of climaxing as you watch the Huntington Douche Bag Boy get KTFO :)

He's got something in his eye

Kinda sad when female fighters who've been training for 2-5 yrs look more intimidating on the pads.

Usually everyone looks like a killer on the pads.

I hope this is just a warmup. If not this fight should not be sanctionned ...

Weakest punch?

ibkwfc.gif

Chuck literally ran into it full force.

Tito isn't ever getting into a position to do this. This is Chuck's fight 10/10 times.

Sorry. All I see is a terribly weak punch with Chuck moving forward. It wouldn't KO anyone with a half decent chin. It doesn't look at all dangerous.

Man I forgot how sloppy...excuse me "unorthodox" Chuck's hands are.

He still cocks most of his straight rights back before throwing them. I know he is old and worn but that is just a fundamental mistake in technique not physicality, and it should have been corrected a LONG time ago.

Don't even get me started on how low he keeps his hands or his Ronda level head movement.

Liddell was never really a guy that wowed you with fundamentals.
for comparison

Tito should win easy. His chin was always good and never really cracked either(Liddell put people out cold, but Tito was TKO'd). It always seemed like shots to the body were actually what lead to him being finished.

Good lord! the adrenaline dump would drain both guys in the first minute lol. They should just leave it alone and never comeback, especially Tito with that cracked skull of his lol.

Back