Chuck Liddell might sign to Golden Boy MMA

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And fight Tito Ortiz for a third time.

Pretty sure this is probably all bullshit politics to do with zuffa boxing possibly signing Mikey Garcia.

Although I'll admit I'm a sad fuck and would watch tito vs chuck 3. But it's not like anyone is screaming for it nor is it really a one ups manship to say Dana the guy who begged chuck to retire would be envious of it.

Sad to see exploitation of a fighter
I know Chuck feels good and ready especially for Tito but this is straight up exploitation

Unless he's hurting for money, bad idea.
Shows one thing though, if Chuck is fit to fight at 50, coke can't be that bad for you.

Sad to see exploitation of a fighter
I know Chuck feels good and ready especially for Tito but this is straight up exploitation

More exploitation of the public imo, Chuck must be doing it for the dough.

That would be a mistake for Mikey after Eddie Hearns recent announcement.
Agreed.

I think this is all bull shit. Chuck vs tito with chuck at 50 can't possibly sell well.

Although, how did kimbo vs dada 5000 do?

Golden boy needs an attraction if they want to lauch an mma promotion and if it makes Chuck a ton of money that's cool because he deserves to get paid. I would like to see them put some boxers in mma fights on the card that could really draw some interest.

He might be strong but you lose your reflexes with age. A good BJJ guy probably ages a lot better than a striker

Back