Chuck Liddell is gonna son Tito Warwagon

Hellhammer84

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tito is misbehaving and feeling too big for his britches. Time for his Dad (chuck) to put his ass in line one last time. As another poster said earlier on another thread "If you are rooting for a guy like Tito to KO a 48 year old guy you have no soul" Please Chuck. Let that chin hold up tonight so you can humiliate this guy

Tito finally gonna put the beatdown on chuck.

Watch any of the chuck preparation videos and its obvious he shouldn't be fighting.

Well, Kohsaka came out of the old folks home and beat James Thompson in Rizin, so Chuck shouldn't be counted entirely out before this thing starts.

I'm rootin for Chuck but 8 years is a looong time to be out. And it wasn't exactly like he went out on top.

Ouch. That wasn’t good for chuck. I was rooting for Tito, but still hated to see Chuck go out like that again, his brain has been rattled a few too many times.

Tito finally gonna put the beatdown on chuck.

Watch any of the chuck preparation videos and its obvious he shouldn't be fighting.
That fight was so goddamn depressing. Fuck man

Chuck deserves his legend status unperturbed please, Tito too.

Stop behaving like this changes anything, we all knew the outcome.

Chuck wasn't exactly gracious either time he KO'd Tito. Fair's fair.

I was never a big Chuck fan during his hey day, I was always a Wand nuthugger. But I grew to appreciate what Chuck was able to do when I grew up a bit.

Of all Chuck's KO losses, this one doesn't strike me as particularly heartbreaking as I felt so happy for Tito to finally get that monkey off his back, it cancelled things out.

This war wagon got literally 2-3 posts deep, until after the fight.

I guess "that look in his eye" took its toll on chucks fan base.

Back