Chronology Of Pride HW Championship Race

Good video, brought back some of my best mma memories. Pride was so special, you had to have watched it while it was happening in order to truly appreciate it. Since mma wasn't mainstream yet it felt super underground and it was a delight to come on these boards and talk about it. Almost cult like, mma was way more magical before the posers and noobs flooded the scene.

Back then hws actually needed to use takedowns and showed more variety and skills. Fedor, big nog and cro cop were the holy trinity of mma and the baddest men on the planet for like 5 years straight.

. Fedor, big nog and cro cop were the holy trinity of mma and the baddest men on the planet for like 5 years straight.

I think they are still the strongest three heavyweights in MMA history, maybe not individually but as an era, definitely.

That was one intense entrance.

I swear Fedor looks more uptight to be fighting Ogawa than he did walking to the ring to fight Cro Cop.

I never completely understood why that was such a grudge match as it seemed very likely Fedor was going to outclass Ogawa (as he did).

Back