Christmas lists?

Foolkiller

You have meddled with the primal forces of nature!
Reaction score
It's coming towards that time of year where we celebrate the birth of Jesus by eating lots and giving each other stuff so I wondered what other SDers want for Christmas. Maybe some people could point others in the direction of where to get the same/similar gear for less. As it stands my lists is looking like this:

Jiu-Jitsu Unleashed by Eddie Bravo

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Black Belt Techniques by Jean Jacques Machado

I want the Abu Dhabi vol 2 and 3
A punching bag and stand to work on my standup
Speed bag
Gloves
And all the MMA dvd's I can get!!!

Couple hoodies is all I am really looking for, probably a Fokai and Nogi. Already got a OE But since they started their crazy sale of like 25-50% off stuff I have to get another one!

I'm going to ask for a new Gi. I'm looking at the Gameness and the XFGear (which are pretty sweet from what Paul has told me). I'm also debating between the green SPRAWLS and the blue NoGi shorts.

Adino said:
I'm going to ask for a new Gi. I'm looking at the Gameness and the XFGear (which are pretty sweet from what Paul has told me). I'm also debating between the green SPRAWLS and the blue NoGi shorts.

My Pick is the Blue Nogi shorts, trying to score my big ass a pair! :D

im trying to get hold of the WAND 06 zip up hoodie , already got a fokai hoodie and OE hoodie , the only thing i want for christmas is the OE board shorts and they don't have them in stock yet!!!! Damn you!!!

Lutador Americano Gi or blue atama mundials gi.

if I could get anything, it'd be a new hat. I'm looking at either a nogi hat, FCF hat, or something else. Already have Fokai Damashii ones, so someone point me at some cool hats....

~Foz

phenomfan1529 said:
I need a speedbag. Also want a nogi hoodie

I see I have fans already, I am quite the popular guy on Sherrrdog :D

I didn't ask for a whole lot related to mma but heres the stuff I did-

2 (Team Liddell and Team Couture) authenitc TUF1 autgraphed jerseys
UFC grey "property of the ufc" t-shirt
Tapout grey choke t-shirt
Tapout brown t-shirt
TUF 1 DVD SET
UFC DVDS- 51, 52, 53, 40, 41, & 42

I probably won't get all that stuff, but I know I'm getting the jerseys cuz I ordered them myself.

I want a new gi, gameness or Adidas single weave. I want a lighter gi for training, my current one is pretty hot.

Also Jiu-Jitsu Unleashed and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt Techniques.

Maybe a rash guard too.

-I got a new skip rope on there http://store.everlastboxing.com/everlast-leather-jump-rope.html

-A new shockdoctor mouth guard http://www.shockdoc.com/mouthguards/powerDouble.html I already have a shockdoctor but it's one of those crappy 5 buck ones...this is a whole 10 bucks more

-TUF Season 1 Box Set

-Green Sprawls

-ADCC 2005 DVD Box Set

I hope to get the first 4 realisticly. I'm sure I'll get the sprawls as my mom told me to order a pair once they get on the site. The TUF DVD I'm skeptical about. The Skip rope is highly possible as is the mouth peice. Whatever happens happens and I can always pony up the couple hundred total dollars for all that shit if I don't get it.

Back