Chris Weidman vs Gegard Mousasi full fight

Lol at overrated. More like seriously underrated. Easily one of the best fighters of all time. Just look at his record. UFC was retarded to let him go.
He is a very good fighter, I'm not saying that.

But to say he would have no trouble with Whittaker or Romero is just not accurate at all.

Was the Chris done, or did the ref stop the fight? Ref stopped the fight. So why not restart them?

think a fight with izzy would be awesome. i think izzy takes it but i think moose could give him problems

2hp0uub_medium.gif
Gegard bless

Oh no I got hit with an illegal knee can't go on........ cant go on ok....knees were legal, fights over.....they were legal oh noooo what are you doin.... Chris pls

Was the Chris done, or did the ref stop the fight? Ref stopped the fight. So why not restart them?

Because Chris was done. Or at least pretending enough to be done that the ref agreed.

Stupid fight from wide man. Gassed himself out wrasslin, doing zero damage, then got messed up on the feet and thought he saw an easy way out when put in a bad spot.

This is why I love this fight. The Chris got hit with a legal knee that he thought was illegal. So he starts crying about how he can't continue. Replay shows the knee was legal; this is exactly the moment The Chris says it wasn't that bad and he can continue. As the fight was stopped due a legal knee, the fight was ruled a TKO due to knee strike. I mean, he said he couldn't continue...

When you play games... well, sometimes you lose.

Action packed fight. The Chris wanted out.

Perfect timing for this , Spider . Chris was 1 fight removed from being champ. His bread and butter was keeping opponents at end of his punches ( even yoel fight where things were even before getting run over ).
This was towards the beginning of prime mousasi ( too many people just dont understand the timeline of raw talent prime to " it's time to build a fight team around me " prime -one of the goats mousasi ).
The second round of Chris Gegard spoke fucking volumes. First time we saw the Chris just getting backed up while getting blasted. It was an outclassment.

wrecking ball Silva > double leg georges.

Just throwing it out there..... again.

Dougie would likely finish Chris before 1st round end and moose would pick up where he left off.

Anyone notice Lima - shoulder blade 2 shoulder blade - ..... and the UFC ers ( fans) look at u "crazy like" when Lima over Usman is read. There are so many things that Lima could just write off and not worry about vs Usman in comparison to what he had to deal with last night.

There are 4 guys in Bellator that I would just love to permeate through the divisions of 2020 UFC... .. 2 of them fought last night.

Legend gif-

Fun fact - this was during a period of time where you could've caught ultra weak lines from Vegas. This was the type of fight ( non ufc) where u had to wait last minute for odds ( like days). This went from a staggering -125 (free money - God , such a rarity ) to like -265 ( something like that if my memory serves me just ).

Weidman pussied out and tried to game the system. Pathetic.

Back