Chris Weidman says he’s a ‘nightmare’ matchup for UFC interim middleweight champion Israel Adesanya

Weidman hasn’t been the same since that Kurt angle neck surgery

Pre-USADA Weidman would have been a tough fight for Israel, but these days? Nah

i agree that someone LIKE Weidman would be a nightmare for Israel, a big elite wrestler...But Post USADA Weidman aint the same guy he once was.... <{cum@me}>

He is a nightmare matchup IF he can get Style to the ground. But Style is also a nightmare matchup for Weidman because of his horrendous striking defence. His striking coaches are disasters. He's still a white belt in striking defense. He's a close/cover-your-eyes-and-hope-for-the-best fool.

Remember when everyone made a big deal out of Weidman destroying clearly way overrated Munoz?
Weird how he hasnt broken anymore legs with his kick check technique, which we all know was designed to break Silva’s leg, right?

Sad that at this point Chris has lost so much confidence that he is now looking for favorable matchups.

Sure Chris is a bad matchup for Isreal, but there are about a half dozen guys, maybe more, at MW that are bad matchups for chris.

i can't take adesanya seriously as a champ, just can't. he beat no one to get a title shot and then beat a WW for the title.

Back