Chris Weidman "Im a good enough striker to not get KO'd by Anderson"

Dude better bring it. Im tired of seeing Anderson fight dudes who dont pose a challenge. I want to see Anderson get hit and pushed to the limits and really show his greatness. Such as Anderson vs Chael 1

its all about a punch?? wow, Anderson haters are more dumb than Anderson fans.

The gif illustrates just one punch. The fact is Sonnen outstruck Anderson all fight.

The question is 'was that because of the td threat?' i say yes. I say the td threat of a good grappler can make the idea of someone outstriking Anderson not unreasonable.

If you are not smart enough to follow the discussion do not comment.

That was the same thing every striker said before fighting Silva.

The gif illustrates just one punch. The fact is Sonnen outstruck Anderson all fight.

The question is 'was that because of the td threat?' i say yes. I say the td threat of a good grappler can make the idea of someone outstriking Anderson not unreasonable.

If you are not smart enough to follow the discussion do not comment.

do you think andy won't be worried about the td thread vs weidman?

Agreed. Weidman's stand up skills are underrated. Weidman can easily KO Anderson standing and on the ground.

Silva's only hope is a lucky submission off his back
but Weidman's submission defense is second to none. I really hope Anderson wins but Weidman is too deadly everywhere, I'm scared about this fight. Weidman is an absolute destroyer.

Yea....ok...:rolleyes:

Edit: sry for 3 post in a row. Just kept finding stupid shit.

Anderson+Silva+Reaction.gif

When did Weidman show that he is a better striker then Franklin? By landing a good shot on someone? Or has he dominated many fights in the stand up like Franklin?

Who are the good strikers that Franklin dominated standing?

I have a feeling Chris is going to look like a deer in headlights after his first attack or take down fails.

At least the Silva haters already have their excuse locked and loaded.

Who are the good strikers that Franklin dominated standing?

Respond to a question with a question.. Usually a sign that you been beat..

However, Ill play your game. He beat Wand 2 times in stand up fights, Chuck Liddell, and went to split decision with Dan Henderson. Dominated those guys? No he didn't. But anyone NOT on the elite level he dominated..

Now I asked you a question as to why you have such high regards for Weidmans striking.. What has he done to show you that? He landed a damn good strike on Munoz that put him away, sure but need more then that...

Only Anderson fans could to offense to that statement. Ha.

Don't pull that line of BS out. I'm tired of people picking on one fanbase like only that fanbase misbehaves. The fans of Shogun, Anderson, Diaz bros, Penn, and a few others always get treated like they are obnoxious. MMA fans ALWAYS dogpile a fighter who they think sounds overly confident, even when they have no dog in the fight. To pretend that the only stupid, annoying MMA fans are the ones who like Anderson Silva (or any other particular fighter) shows a lot of bias on your part.

this guy needs to shut the hell up

at least chael was funny

:eek:

>Fighter believes he won't be KO'd in a fight
>Sherdog goes nuts

Back