Chris Lisciandro Street Sports BJJ Gym?

supdudexxx

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm new ish to BJJ. I have taken one judo class at my community college and that's it. I love bjj and want to fully train. I've heard good things about this gym but only that it's really good not any explanation or how I could benefit as a beginner. If anyone could help me make heads or tails of this gym it'd be much appreciated!

P.S. any info on how the kickboxing classes are would be cool too!

hey man,

I actually don't go to class there but I see no one has responded so I thought I'd throw my two cents in. I'm getting ready to do the tour of jj schools this fall so I can start training. I just spoke with a guy I work with who goes to street sports and he had great things to say. He's been going for about five years now. But he said street sports has a good group of white belts and the atmosphere is really good. Which is key for me because, like you, I'm a total newbie. And the beg/interm classes are at a good time in the evening when I can actually get out of work and attend!

Anyway - it's definitely on my list to check out. And I don't want to speak on behalf of my coworker - just passing on the convo we had about it. You on the west side? You're talking about Renato Magno's school, right?

Back