Chris Leben de Pimp is Born !

Even the girl on the left, not the best body but that hippy headband tells me she's high on something and down for whatever... ass on the right is where I'd start. <smack>

Go on..

jack.gif

He's not "doing well" he's wasting his money he should be investing in property or business. Soon he'll be wholly poor again. Luckily he can be a bodyguard for celebs.

That right there is money well spent.

Fuck this guy, wasn't he just saying the UFC left him broken and poor, that he should have just been a trucker ? I don't think a single trucker on the planet owns a yacht packed with honeys.

He's not "doing well" he's wasting his money he should be investing in property or business. Soon he'll be wholly poor again. Luckily he can be a bodyguard for celebs.

Calm down, pitchfork brigade. Who the fuck said this is his boat? You think it's impossible he has a friend who let him chill on the boat for the day and take some pics?

Cripes.

Black hair and black bikini ass in the middle left deserves a mention. My fave there

Money well spent is investing in a business that gets you that for the rest of your life. Not wasting it on a single weekend.

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
-George Best

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
-George Best

I'm not dogging having fun. But we all know that Leben has squandered it all once. When he shows up poor-style again and whining then everyone will talk about how he should be paid more for fighting....... then these photos will show up.

Leben's life >>> Southworth's life

lol

having lol'd, I can now admit that I was always on bobby's side. leben pounced on the opportunity to play the victim card; I almost wish bobby played the race card after chris started crying. chris was clearly very immature, and he was a total bully. bobby and kos gave it back to him, and he couldn't take it.

LOL sorry to spoil it for you guys, but according to his FB it's like his girlfriend's friend's yacht or something and he's there for the party. I think the girl he took a pic with is his gf and the rest are just her friends. Haha good for him regardless, but ya no pimp, and no money wasting. Everybody loses! Happy?

lol

having lol'd, I can now admit that I was always on bobby's side. leben pounced on the opportunity to play the victim card; I almost wish bobby played the race card after chris started crying. chris was clearly very immature, and he was a total bully. bobby and kos gave it back to him, and he couldn't take it.

Pretty much. Leben treated Jason Thacker like shit.

Back