• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Chris Leben celebrating after beating up a washed up damaged Wanderlei Silva

Sherdog was depressed as fuck after that fight.

I remember.
I was one of those. He has every right to celebrate though.

Shame on him for being happy after destroying a legend. He should have been acting like a bitter cunt, something I’m sure TS could teach him.

TS sounds like a salty Wand fan.
I was. but was like Leben is cool too. Chris"the Sprintzer" Leben!!! The thing that pissed me off, and said it before, my casual friends had no fuckin clue as to who Wandy was. Fuckin TUF noobs!!!!

Wand had the absolute worst gameplan you could ever have against a fight like Leben.

He literally went straight into bezerker mode against an Iron Chinned, brick handed fighter

Silva went on and bismirched Cung and Stann. Beat Bisping prior..

leben.gif
Zombie Leben smashes wand at any point.

Out of Prime wandy beat bisping
Out of prime Anderson lost to bisping
Wanderlei > Anderson

lol dam I never seen anyone celebrate like they just won the lotto after beating a washed up fighter who was so damaged and drained like Wandy, Leben acting like this was a prime scary PRIDE Wandy.

I could understand this type of rush if this was beating up a prime top long reigning champion or something

Imagine if Larry Holmes celebrated his win over a washed up Muhammad Ali, Holmes knew Ali was washed up but didn't even boast about it he even felt sad he had to fight him.

Its still not as funny as Mark Coleman celebrating a win over Shogun via freak injury. Coleman acted like he just won the lotto in that fight as well. and then he Coleman was acting like a bad ass like he got a legit KO lol

man u sound ultra butt hurt

literally anyone would be hype as fuck beating Wand

lol dam I never seen anyone celebrate like they just won the lotto after beating a washed up fighter who was so damaged and drained like Wandy, Leben acting like this was a prime scary PRIDE Wandy.

I could understand this type of rush if this was beating up a prime top long reigning champion or something

Imagine if Larry Holmes celebrated his win over a washed up Muhammad Ali, Holmes knew Ali was washed up but didn't even boast about it he even felt sad he had to fight him.

Its still not as funny as Mark Coleman celebrating a win over Shogun via freak injury. Coleman acted like he just won the lotto in that fight as well. and then he Coleman was acting like a bad ass like he got a legit KO lol

That’s because you’ve never won anything in your life beside some scratch off lotto tickets.

Last edited:
I’d celebrate too if a guy called me out on twitter thinking I was an easy fight so that he could duck Vitor.

Last edited:
If you won fair and square and it wasn't some sort of freakshow fight, celebrate all you want.

This thread is a huge fail and TS sucks big

I was salty as hell over that fight. I didn't give a shit about Cruz v Faber so this was my main event.
As soon as Wanderlei clinched him, I knew he'd get knocked out.
It only lasted like 30 seconds. Great win for Leben, he deserves respect for being a fun brawler who gave us years of great knockouts...and also a surprise triangle choke

did the TS bail on this, no followup?

if he comes back he is gonna claim he is trolling

Back