Media Chris Leben celebrating after beating up a washed up damaged Wanderlei Silva

Well I would be happy and relieved as hell if I would KO Wanderlei in a fight.

I never abandoned the thread, seriously you got some issue man its not that serious.
I'm the one with issues while you admit to getting overly emotional while watching a video of someone celebrating a victory over a man you've never met or known in any meaningful way, but I'm the one with issues right? Fruitcake.

I'm the one with issues while you admit to getting overly emotional while watching a video of someone celebrating a victory over a man you've never met or known in any meaningful way, but I'm the one with issues right? Fruitcake.
You have some deep seeded hatred in yo heart, relax and calm down its not that serious man.

Easy to criticize when you have never been in their shoes. You’re trying to have a laugh at their expense, but you are the one who looks stupid right now. Honestly, I’m embarrassed for you TS. What a fucking failure of a thread lol.

Looks like almost 150 hypocrites liked your post so far.

You have some deep seeded hatred in yo heart, relax and calm down its not that serious man.

Apparently it is as you had such an emotional reaction you had to post your stupid shitty thread. No hate in my heart for you personally you just seem like an absolute moron and after posting on here for as long as I have my tolerance of nonsense is low.

lol dam I never seen anyone celebrate like they just won the lotto after beating a washed up fighter who was so damaged and drained like Wandy, Leben acting like this was a prime scary PRIDE Wandy.

I could understand this type of rush if this was beating up a prime top long reigning champion or something

Imagine if Larry Holmes celebrated his win over a washed up Muhammad Ali, Holmes knew Ali was washed up but didn't even boast about it he even felt sad he had to fight him.

Its still not as funny as Mark Coleman celebrating a win over Shogun via freak injury. Coleman acted like he just won the lotto in that fight as well. and then he Coleman was acting like a bad ass like he got a legit KO lol

LMFAO, oh Leben....Lmfao

lol dam I never seen anyone celebrate like they just won the lotto after beating a washed up fighter who was so damaged and drained like Wandy, Leben acting like this was a prime scary PRIDE Wandy.

I could understand this type of rush if this was beating up a prime top long reigning champion or something

Imagine if Larry Holmes celebrated his win over a washed up Muhammad Ali, Holmes knew Ali was washed up but didn't even boast about it he even felt sad he had to fight him.

Its still not as funny as Mark Coleman celebrating a win over Shogun via freak injury. Coleman acted like he just won the lotto in that fight as well. and then he Coleman was acting like a bad ass like he got a legit KO lol

Eat shit

Apparently it is as you had such an emotional reaction you had to post your stupid shitty thread. No hate in my heart for you personally you just seem like an absolute moron and after posting on here for as long as I have my tolerance of nonsense is low.
Calm down and take a deep breath, you are posting with pure emotional anger, you will never see me do that over someones thread that i disagree with. If you dont like the thread move along thats what i do. Why become emotionally invested on what you call a shitty thread? Yet claim you are not emotional.

I loved Wandy back in the day, but I think a lot of his success came from chemicals.

No reason Leben shouldn't celebrate.

leben.gif
LOL, Wanderlei. All those years fighting and he still couldn't throw a straight punch to save his life.

Also, Wand's reaction after the fight was gold.

Leben filling Wand's room with uppercuts.

I loved Wandy back in the day, but I think a lot of his success came from chemicals.

No reason Leben shouldn't celebrate.

Wandys style also works better in a ring, like Cro Cops or Fedors. Pure ring fighters in my opinion.

I forget,since which fight is Wand not conisdered in his prime anymore ?
Hard to fick my fave Wand KO.
CC, Hendo and Rampage all knocked him out pretty hard.
And so did Leben.

I forget,since which fight is Wand not conisdered in his prime anymore ?
Hard to fick my fave Wand KO.
CC, Hendo and Rampage all knocked him out pretty hard.
And so did Leben.

The beating he took from crocop is when it all started

Back