• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chris Hardwick Reinstated by AMC After Investigation Into Cheating Ex's Unsubstanciated Allegations

No-talent assclown..
Dude is just almost as douchey as Carson Daly and Ryan seacrest, and equally useless to our culture

I'm curious about the proof she claims to have to back this up.

But it sounds pretty damning. I believe her.

I know this is a rare thought in our culture, but how about we let this thing play out and see if her claims actually have a chance of being substantiated instead of just believing her outright? And until then treat allegations as just that?

I know this is a rare thought in our culture, but how about we let this thing play out and see if her claims actually have a chance of being substantiated instead of just believing her outright? And until then treat allegations as just that?
Makes too much sense. We are a conspiracy world now, and we believe everything, and nothing, at the same time.

Angry women never colour outside the lines. Clearly the guy is a racist pedophile vegan trophy hunter. Off with his head!

Whatever.... Walking Dead is one of the worst shows on TV so IDGAF...
Agreed. But you know what’s worse than the walking dead? A show where people talk about the walking dead.

If he was abusive she should have just beaten his ass. Dude is low T as FUCK

They released him, or so I read. Sí much for due process. The situation isn't helped by low-t boys automatically siding with the female. And look who does just that. Usually losers with nothing for the world. Just hoping some girl clings to them because they take their side. Disgusting

Don't care if true or not, just happy Hardwick isn't gonna be on TV for a while.

I know some of the things she said (I didn't read that mess) were probably true and a lot of it is probably hogwash. Why not mention Chris's name in the essay if everything you are saying is true and you have the evidence to back it up? Everybody knew who she was talking about anyway.

This MeToo Movement was supposed to be about putting an end to sexual abuse/harassment in the entertainment business but like all 'movements' is just turned into a victimhood circle jerk. Jaime Foxx gets accused of something he did allegedly 15 years ago. Stallone gets accused of something he did allegedly 30 years. Hardwick loses his employment for something he allegedly did in an online essay.

A lot of times this is just how some women (not all) get to keep their 'innocence.' If a woman does something she regrets, she can play that whole "I was abused or taken advantage of' angle to sort of be 'clean' again. It's like getting baptized in a church.

What ever happened to guilty until proven innocent???

This is about Talking Dead though so why the fuck are you crying about that other show???

That's not the fucking point.

Man, I wish there was something you did so I could say the same shit to you.

Perfect username, IMO

Didn’t realize that nerd even had a girlfriend.
He's actually married to a Hearst heir (yes, THAT Hearst family).
gettyimages-644698930_opt-1.jpg

Not that I care about him or this particular accusation, but I thought I'd let the Sherdog manlet crew know one of their own has married into great wealth despite having zero talent or charisma.

Um... Why is he a piece of shit again? Never heard anything bad about the guy before.
Because they hate his show... by all accounts by people who KNOW him, he is a decent person. Is that true? Not sure, but I will not wish ruin upon anyone, male or female, without proof.

There are those here who say fuck him because of a show, and to that I say; sweet. When or if it happens to you, fuck off.

He's actually married to a Hearst heir (yes, THAT Hearst family).
gettyimages-644698930_opt-1.jpg

Not that I care about him or this particular accusation, but I thought I'd let the Sherdog manlet crew know one of their own has married into great wealth despite having zero talent or charisma.
She probably thought that he was the co-star in Breaking Bad when he said he had a show in AMC

Because they hate his show... by all accounts by people who KNOW him, he is a decent person. Is that true? Not sure, but I will not wish ruin upon anyone, male or female, without proof.

There are those here who say fuck him because of a show, and to that I say; sweet. When or if it happens to you, fuck off.
So...you would wish ruin upon us without proof?
That hurts because I'd fully support you if you were on a watchable show and actually raped someone. Eyewitness, video recording...I'd stand by you regardless.

So...you would wish ruin upon us without proof?
That hurts because I'd fully support you if you were on a watchable show and actually raped someone. Eyewitness, video recording...I'd stand by you regardless.
And some say chivalry is dead.

It's done. Hardwick is Guilty until proven Innocent.

Lot of extreme hate out there for things it's so easy to ignore. I don't care for TWD or his show, so.... I don't watch them. This is literally the first time I've heard anything about the dude in years.

Back