Chris Eubank Jr vs Muratov Oct.2nd

Chris Eubank Jr. is bar none the biggest dick in boxing. A complete asshole each and everytime I have been around him and that number is over 20. Even the guy in Las Vegas training him thinks he is a dick. He is actually worse than Uriah Hall

Also, Chris is pretty far out of shape, at least as far as training goes. Just started back up a week ago. But I guess he has enough time. I hope he loses

Chris Eubank Jr. is bar none the biggest dick in boxing. A complete asshole each and everytime I have been around him and that number is over 20. Even the guy in Las Vegas training him thinks he is a dick. He is actually worse than Uriah Hall
What worse than Billie Joe Saunders?

Another top fight for Chris eubank jnr. What a waste of a career

I'm surprised he's got somebody training him because apparently he knows it all, can't be taught no more, done, finished product.

I'm surprised he's got somebody training him because apparently he knows it all, can't be taught no more, done, finished product.
Basically what his trainer said. Wont get into it too much, but he basically screws everyone over who helps him

Basically what his trainer said. Wont get into it too much, but he basically screws everyone over who helps him
I heard he wasn't a good guy, if he could back it up he'd be forgiven much of it, in the public eye at least, but he seems to be the poster boy for wasted potential.

Never heard of his opponent but he's never fought out of Germany. Can't see him being any good. I'm interested to see what a year of working with RJJ will have done. Looked like Chris had been working on his jab a lot which is a good sign because he never seems to use it in fights.

I'll be watching. I want to see some serious improvements from Eubank after a year with RJJ training him. He says he's learned a lot, so we'll see.

This fight is off according the Sky Sports news as the BBBofC had concerns over Muratov's pre-fight medicals.

Avanesyan vs Taylor now tops the card.

I hope Roy got some upfront money.

This fight is off according the Sky Sports news as the BBBofC had concerns over Muratov's pre-fight medicals.

Avanesyan vs Taylor now tops the card.
Damn was looking forward to the new improved Eubank.

Back