Cholo Fight Sucker Puncher Gets Leveled

Son of Werdum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Two Surenos who don't know where each other are at get physical.

Fatter dude throws first but gets leveled trying a follow up shot.

Funny dialogue, particularly "don't talk to me like I'm not here" and the whole "where you at?" lead up

Where are you at?? I'm right here What the fuck! Where you at! FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU
Fuck me dog????

then he gets flattened....

lol at the camera man too "finish him"

Dude just stepped back and leveled fat boy hell yeah

I have not stopped laughing at your setup for the video.

Jesus, dude got himself some brain damage right there. Did he bitch slap him before getting dropped like a bag of cheetos?

Another lesson learned, if you are going to be a bitch and throw a sucker punch, make sure you knock the other guy out, or else you are going to get what you deserve.

Fatter dude throws first but gets leveled trying a follow up shot.

Funny dialogue, particularly "don't talk to me like I'm not here" and the whole "where you at?" lead up

Legit belly laughing

“I’m sorry it went down like that.”

He’s a good guy, did what he had to do.

IMG-2048.jpg

And then when you start the video they are standing right in front of each other. And they keep asking each other.

Oh, thank you. Thank you for this.

Last edited:
Finish him guy had me cracking up.

Smaller guy really didn't want shit to turn violent but that fat fuck wouldn't let it go. Something tells me he's been talking tough for a long time and hasn't really had to face real consequences.

Typical pussy ass scraps but that wasnt a sucker punch
They were squared up toe to toe showing aggression, where was the sucker punch part?

Perfect self defense

Dude eats the punch, slips the follow up and counters with a one hitter quitter

Beautiful

Typical pussy ass scraps but that wasnt a sucker punch
They were squared up toe to toe showing aggression, where was the sucker punch part?

Disagree. Punching someone with their hands down who hasn't laid a hand on you is a sucker punch. Even if he is telling you "fuck you."

If he wanted to throw down he could put up his dukes and square up, instead he tried the sucker punch and failed.

The only times you can blast someone with their hands down and have it not be a sucker punch is if they committed some kind of violent act too like the push when Danzig got knocked out or the pizza slap KO.

Back