Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
There are multiple fights lined up for up&comers of the 145lbs,
Veterans in Cub/Kawajiri, Prospects in Yair/Bruce Leroy,
Those seeking another chance in Barao/Nover & DoBronx/Showtime,
Mid-tiers in Skelly/Maximo

Because not much happened in his last fight but a big boom,
Choi is confident he can fight another bout this year.
He happens to be digging the Cub/Kawajiri winner, but Cub will not want another top 15 on his foretold winning streak. And he is the higher ranked, and definitely will not want to be a stepping stone.

So, if Cub declines the offer, what do you think the UFC will choose for #12 Choi?

I hope Cub takes the fight although honestly I could see why he would want none of that.

Imo they should give him the winner of Cub/Kawajiri, so you don't make 2 prospect fight each other.

Denis Siver then title shot

Here's a choice -

Fight who your fucking employer matches you up with.

Korean mega match with Zombie and Stun Gun as the ref

Cub said he would take the fight if UFC wants it.

Anyone... just love watching Choi knocking mofos out!

Give him Lamas. If he wins, he'll enter the top 10. Would be a good test for him too. Choi vs winner of Bermudez/Jason ain't bad either.

Give him the exact same guys that Conor went through to see if he can do it better ;)

Nah, being serious, Cub would be a great fight. Not sure if isn't too soon for that, though, but it would be great.

There are multiple fights lined up for up&comers of the 145lbs,
Veterans in Cub/Kawajiri, Prospects in Yair/Bruce Leroy,
Those seeking another chance in Barao/Nover & DoBronx/Showtime,
Mid-tiers in Skelly/Maximo

Because not much happened in his last fight but a big boom,
Choi is confident he can fight another bout this year.
He happens to be digging the Cub/Kawajiri winner, but Cub will not want another top 15 on his foretold winning streak. And he is the higher ranked, and definitely will not want to be a stepping stone.

So, if Cub declines the offer, what do you think the UFC will choose for #12 Choi?

Swanson usually comes out of a fight badly banged up - especially both hands which he must have broken or cracked a bone in them multiple times.

I think someone like Siver.

Jeremy Stephens. I'd love to see that punk ass get KTFO.

The kids just a boy. No need to throw him in the deep end.

Back