• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Choi headbutt

he has no history of
dirty fighting AT ALL

plus who the fuck even attempts a head butt in the UFC on multiple camera ESPN no less? this is a bushe league move

come off it all of you
e1IneGq.jpg

I honestly don't care if the headbutt (or any foul) is intentional or not

If someone is speeding and loses control of their car and hits you, its still their fault even if it wasn't their intention.

Too many fighters get away with fouls scot-free

Do you think taking a point was excessive? Or do you think that was the right call?

It was excessive compared to other fights where it barely warrants a warning. It was pretty clear it wasn't intentional but did do damage.

Last edited:
It absolutely was the right call and needs to happen a hell of a lot more.

Especially with known "accidental" foul guys.

Zero tolerance. The first and only warning is given during fighter meetings with a ref present. All refs are instructed what is an automatic point deduction.
It had no impact, was unintentional. Probably a cause of action from both fighters. Fighters get earnings for more significant actions

Last edited:
How is that intentional and not a groin strike/eye poke? He clearly was trying to free his arms and accidentally headbutted from the forward momentum. A guy goes for a leg kick and kicks the groin by mistake and 99% of the time is not deducted a point especially if there was no previous warning. Same with eyepokes. That was definitely a headbutt but how is that more intentional than other accidental fouls?

It was also one of the lightest headbutts I've ever seen. It look like a nudge

Reactions: Twc
I think it's ridiculous for Choi to get deducted a point for a mild headbutt when we've seen guys kick someone in the balls full blast and only get a warning.

Lol I missed the fight but looking at the gif that is the softest foul with a point deduction I've ever seen. I've seen blatant fingers to the eye and full power kicks/knees to the nuts not be penalized.

We've even seen fighters with multiple fouls resulting in recovery timeouts in a single fight not having points deducted, this should be an automatic point deduction. The ref is either blind or doesn't like Asians.

Ref continued the tradition of Asian fighters not catching a break so if you're a traditionalist it was a good call.

They should do an immediate rematch. that fight feels very unsettled with the draw and the way it went.

That was a horrible ref decision, costed Choi his win. Absolute disgrace.

Back