Chito Vera next opponent should be this man

Rank Squatter

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Sean O'Malley

20220922053639_Sean_OMalley_ff.JPG

second option would be Peter Yan

Why give him the money fight off of a loss ? Nah. Aljo vs. Merab to clear out the wrestlers. Then hopefully the winner has to take some time off and gets stripped. Then Sandhagen vs. O'Malley for the title

Why give him the money fight off of a loss ? Nah. Aljo vs. Merab to clear out the wrestlers. Then hopefully the winner has to take some time off and gets stripped. Then Sandhagen vs. O'Malley for the title

cause Sean got elbowed into oblivion

Chito beat Sean
&

Sean beat Yan and thats the next fight to make

O'Malley will be fighting for the title next no way they even have him fight sandhagen for an eliminator.

Reactions: G10
O'malley vs Sandhagen makes way more sense if they're not already planning to slot Sean in against the winner of the upcoming BW title fight. Or fight for the vacant one if Aljo defends and does indeed move up like he said he might. I can get on board with Chito vs Yan. But not Chito vs Sean after chito's performance last night.

Coming off a loss? Maybe if he won.

I'd love to see a Sandhagen vs Omally fight down the line.

O'malley vs Sandhagen makes way more sense if they're not already planning to slot Sean in against the winner of the upcoming BW title fight. Or fight for the vacant one if Aljo defends and does indeed move up like he said he might. I can get on board with Chito vs Yan. But not Chito vs Sean after chito's performance last night.

you think Sean gonna implement any type of wrestling game ?
<Lmaoo>

O'Malley will sit on his gift over Yan until he gets a title shot. Only destruction looms for him unless they find more unranked short-notice flyweights for him to fight to try and improve ratings.

I'd like to see it but it doesn't make sense yet. Chito needs a win. Just got dominantly beat.

O'Malley has a brighter future with his current TDD and his ability to pull the trigger from the get go. At this weight class and at this level, you have to be good everywhere. Sandhagen's mixed it up perfectly last night, I hope O'Malley was taking notes.

Yan > Sandhagen ( D)
Sandhagen > Vera ( Split)
Sean > Yan ( Split )
Chito > Sean ( TKO)

Back